correct PO box for I 751 for texas service center

I need to send in our petion for removal of conditions to the TSC ,but I do not have the correct PO box

when I go on line there are several different PO addresses and they inform us to send forms to the Right PO Box

Ain't it just wonderful when they don't tell ya which one to USE :D any help would be appreciated

USCIS Texas Service Center

P.O. Box 850965,

Mesquite, TX 75185-0965

That's where I sent wifeys last April (They sent it to vermont in november) and I sent stepdaughters to TSC last September (they sent it to CSC)

Some say that TSC isn't doing the I-751 anymore but if that's your center send away!

Edited by Trigg (see edit history)

From I-751 Instructions:

If you live in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee or Texas, mail your petition to:

USCIS Texas Service Center

P.O. Box 850965,

Mesquite, TX 75185-0965

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

The Texas Service Center handles nothing no more. They will refer you to Chicago, or maybe Vermont. Been ther done that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, but the I-751 directions clearly indicate that it needs to sent there, and they will either process it or they will send it to VSC or CSC for processing.

Also USCIS has I-751 in TSC processing list. https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtim...eviceCenter=TSC

The Texas Service Center handles nothing no more. They will refer you to Chicago, or maybe Vermont. Been ther done that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup, they will send it someplace else but if you send it someplace else they will send it back to you for sending someplace else and not sending it to the place they said you should send it to when you sent it. Then they will make you send it to them again but not to the place you sent it before so they can send it someplace else, like you sent it the first time, instead of you sending it someplace else. It's simple Gov logic!!

GOT IT??

Yup, they will send it someplace else but if you send it someplace else they will send it back to you for sending someplace else and not sending it to the place they said you should send it to when you sent it. Then they will make you send it to them again but not to the place you sent it before so they can send it someplace else, like you sent it the first time, instead of you sending it someplace else. It's simple Gov logic!!

GOT IT??

:) Gotta love Trigg's logic!