New VSC Timeline Posted

New Timeline was posted for the Vermont Service Center today.

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtim...eviceCenter=VSC

It says posted March 15, 2008, but since I've been looking at it everyday, I know it was just posted today (yesterday it read posted February 15 .... I guess data is current as of March 15 .. but still ...)

Anyway, the February 15, 2008 timeline stated they were then processing I-751 applications dated March 2007 .... the newly posted March 15, 2008 timeline states they are now posting I-751 applications dated February 2, 2007. I'm guessing applications were sent to VSC from other service centers, but this really sucks. I don't understand what the increased fees were for if they can't process things more quickly. Ridiculous.

Meanwhile, the California Service Center now states it's processing I-751s from September 17, 2007; Texas is about the same as Vermont, processing applications from February 15, 2007. I'm just glad we didn't have to go through Nebraska - it states it's processing them from July 5, 2006!

Meanwhile, the California Service Center now states it's processing I-751s from September 17, 2007; Texas is about the same as Vermont, processing applications from February 15, 2007. I'm just glad we didn't have to go through Nebraska - it states it's processing them from July 5, 2006!

Nebraska sent ours directly to California so we went from slow to a little bit faster. :blink:

New Timeline was posted for the Vermont Service Center today.

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtim...eviceCenter=VSC

It says posted March 15, 2008, but since I've been looking at it everyday, I know it was just posted today (yesterday it read posted February 15 .... I guess data is current as of March 15 .. but still ...)

Anyway, the February 15, 2008 timeline stated they were then processing I-751 applications dated March 2007 .... the newly posted March 15, 2008 timeline states they are now posting I-751 applications dated February 2, 2007. I'm guessing applications were sent to VSC from other service centers, but this really sucks. I don't understand what the increased fees were for if they can't process things more quickly. Ridiculous.

Seems like they could just keep on increasing the fees. That way, with the ever-increasing workload they would have from people trying to beat the fee increases, they could just stop processing applications altogether. All in the name of "improved service"! :coolthumb: :)

At least Vermont has data.

I've not seen any Texas Data for this year ( I didn't look last year).

So if no I-130 Spousal, I-129F for K1, does that mean they have no backlog there?

I hate to see processing dates go backwards at VSC. With the increase in application fees, wouldn't you think logically to help speed up the locations that need help, so that they wouldn't need to send applications to other service stations. If you have speedier sites then replicate what they're doing to the sites that are slow.

Yes, I realize that the government doesn't think logically sometimes so we all suffer at the mercy of their thinking or lack of. At times it seems there's no accountability in their actions. Just change their process and or increase man power.

I guess at this rate the NOA1 one year will expire before my wife will get her 10 year GC. Then we'll have to get a infopass appointment to extend that notice. Another day off and more money down the tubes.

I hate to see processing dates go backwards at VSC. With the increase in application fees, wouldn't you think logically to help speed up the locations that need help, so that they wouldn't need to send applications to other service stations. If you have speedier sites then replicate what they're doing to the sites that are slow.

Yes, I realize that the government doesn't think logically sometimes so we all suffer at the mercy of their thinking or lack of. At times it seems there's no accountability in their actions. Just change their process and or increase man power.

I guess at this rate the NOA1 one year will expire before my wife will get her 10 year GC. Then we'll have to get a infopass appointment to extend that notice. Another day off and more money down the tubes.

If I remember right none of the sites are government controlled only contracted help that have to follow government guidelines. But I cold be wrong about this............

If I remember right none of the sites are government controlled only contracted help that have to follow government guidelines. But I cold be wrong about this............

I think you're thinking of the biometrics sites; I'm fairly certain the actual service centers (i.e., where the documents are reviewed) are government controlled.

Gheeez, wifey's removal of conditions was sent to Texas April 22 2007. In September of 07 they were doing April stuff-October they moved all the way to April, November they got to April 11. Then in December they sent ours to Vermont where it was March of 07 and now it's February of 07.

At this rate her 10 year green card will expire before she gets it.

Gotta love the gov!!!1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes its a leap but...

Vermont and Nebraska still has to catch up. Here's the comparison of the other sites for the I-751:

California - Processing: January 17, 2008

Nebraska - Processing: August 11, 2007

Texas - Processing: January 17, 2008

Vermont - Processing: September 23, 2007

If only Vermont was as the same pace as California and Texas, our application would be looked at now. I wonder if the people who were transferred from Texas to Vermont get to be transferred back since Texas is now faster than Vermont???