Documents validity

Among the nasty stuff that has been recently posted on G7C I did see a post about a lady who got the GZ letter to pick up visa, but with the note that she needs another police certif. and divorce/ single certificate first , as the ones she had are now expired ( that sucks and it's terribly unfair ).

The post looks very legite to me. So be careful and check those documents expiration dates. Mine are dated 3/18/02.. So it should be OK

According to the post on CUC, these doc's expire in one year while DOS has been dragging it's feet. They should be paying for the new doc's. :D >Jim

the question is not really the cost. We've wasted enough money already. The question is.. It's just a pain to get those. They expire 1 year from the date stamped on them.

According to the post on CUC, these doc's expire in one year while DOS has been dragging it's feet. They should be paying for the new doc's. :D >Jim

the question is not really the cost. We've wasted enough money already. The question is.. It's just a pain to get those. They expire 1 year from the date stamped on them.

I dont know about the other ladies waiting, but I know my lady had the papers in about 2 days, dang I love her!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I dont know about the other ladies waiting, but I know my lady had the papers in about 2 days, dang I love her!!!!!!!

True if all the paperpork happens to be in the city where she live. In Yuhui's case, her %@%% Huko is back in Jilin prov..So that would be more "complicated" this time around.

But we won't need it buddy.. no worries :D

Frankly as a matter of precaution, I'm just going to send/ bring to Yuhui a 2001 tax return ( I filed the I-129F with a 2000 return back in November 99 ) and a copycat of my affidavit of support, dated this month.

Small bother for peace of mind.

If she needs it when she gets the #$%#$ letter, she'll have it. If not, she can make paper planes out of those.