One more day and a wake-up.... soldier

Good luck Mark. The lil' lady will ace the interview and your dream will become reality.

I know what yoou're going through. She'll be just fine, you've got her well prepared and she's smart.

And...you'll be fine too, soldier. :lol:

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

Good luck Mark. The lil' lady will ace the interview and your dream will become reality.

I know what yoou're going through. She'll be just fine, you've got her well prepared and she's smart.

And...you'll be fine too, soldier. :o

tsap seui

Hey Mark,

As one former US Navy blue-water sailor, talking to a former US Army ground-pounding soldier; good luck as you hit the beach and perform your mission; then be sure to get back to the ship, safe and sound, where we will be waiting to hear your war story !!! ;) :D

You can find me waiting in the enlisted men¡¯s club, enjoying an MGD !!!

Good Luck, I'm sure everything will be fine. The waiting is the worst. I still believe they have already made up their minds before the interview and then collect the things they want at the interview. My fiancee's interview was fast, she told me they only ask a few questions, looked at photo's, and took the I-134, that was it.

I hope hers is as fast.

Good luck Mark and Feng!! Don't forget the umbrella. :cheering:

Thanks for all the kind and warm wishes!!!!!!

The last few weeks have been crazy, getting stuff ready, practicing questions, cleaning, you name it, WOW!!

You think you are ready and you then understand you are not!!

chilton and tsap seui, wish I was taking you guys with me!!

I need to catch up to Jim, Dave, and that dange Gino!! :guitar: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

tsap seui, explain to my buddy Roger, that I do not ride in on a boat!! I jump in, go down a rope fast, or just kick the door in!! :toot: :happybday:

We will know by tomorrow night!!!!!!! Say a prayer and here we go!! :yay:

Good luck Mark and Feng!! Don't forget the umbrella. ;)

The last few weeks have been crazy, getting stuff ready, practicing questions, cleaning, you name it, WOW!!

I need to catch up to Jim, Dave, and that dange Gino!! B) :D :P ;)

tsap seui, explain to my buddy Roger, that I do not ride in on a boat!! I jump in, go down a rope fast, or just kick the door in!! B) :ph34r:

We will know by tomorrow night!!!!!!! Say a prayer and here we go!! B)

Go get em tiger. :)

Good luck Mark and Feng!! Don't forget the umbrella. ;)

I need to catch up to Jim, Dave, and that dange Gino!! B) :D :P ;)

tsap seui, explain to my buddy Roger, that I do not ride in on a boat!! I jump in, go down a rope fast, or just kick the door in!! B) :ph34r:

We will know by tomorrow night!!!!!!! Say a prayer and here we go!! B)

Darn, you know what, I've missed you. :)

Bring her home, Mark.