Visa Officer Tracking

....you and your intended/wife do not have a right to a visa. The way the system is configured if you raise hell about VOs you'll only lose.

Perhaps it's not "right", but it's the way it is.

Kissing butt and jumping through hoops is the only proper response. Winning is getting the visa.

Jim and Tsap nailed it...but I'll say no more, my blood temperature is about to pop the thermometer. :P

Guys, please look. There is no need to get upset at this stage of the process. Think positive, study those FAQ's and rehearse the interview with your wimmen until they understand it in their sleep.

Prepare your lady so well, that if she should get a blue or white slip, that you understood that you did your level best, and you can go to sleep at night knowing that you did your everything. That's how I can sleep at night. That's how I can keep from letting rage and anger making an old man out of me.

Our path most likely never was intended to live, and die, in america.

I did everything I could, before, the interview, and have, now, used and exhausted every single tool I could find, after, the interview. It is no longer in my hands. They may well totally deny my dear lil' rabbit, and we will never know why...we will never get the dignity of an answer.

So what? america ain't the only, or even best place in the world to live.

Please have faith, most all of you are gonna be okay, you will get yer lil' darlin' over here and live out yer lives in your comfort zone.

I have determined that my comfort zone truly needs to expand from New Zealand, Australia, and yes, america, to include China, with my family.

:o Some of us "lucky" ones...we have PeeWee's BIG adventure ahead of us. We have lots of laughter and excitin' adventure ahead of us. No reason to be downcast, no reason to be angry. Let them american's in "Guano" have all the anger.

I'm okay with stuffin' some flowered shirts, and my Aussie hats and shorts in a suitcase and saying goodbye to the Daughters of the american Revolution.

I did my part for america. If america chooses to turn it's back on me and attempts to stuff a lemon up my anal pore, I'll just calmly drop it in the trash bin along with my stuck in the mud american flag, and go make me some lemonaide, lay in my hammock with my wife after the english classes, smoke me a fat Chinese ceegar, handrolled by Chairman Mao hisowndamnself, and laugh at life (it's too damn short to do otherwise).

You guys will be jest fine, I GA-RON-TEE!!!!!

tsap seui

....you and your intended/wife do not have a right to a visa. The way the system is configured if you raise hell about VOs you'll only lose.

Perhaps it's not "right", but it's the way it is.

Kissing butt and jumping through hoops is the only proper response. Winning is getting the visa.

Jim and Tsap nailed it...but I'll say no more, my blood temperature is about to pop the thermometer. :P

Guys, please look. There is no need to get upset at this stage of the process. Think positive, study those FAQ's and rehearse the interview with your wimmen until they understand it in their sleep.

Prepare your lady so well, that if she should get a blue or white slip, that you understood that you did your level best, and you can go to sleep at night knowing that you did your everything. That's how I can sleep at night. That's how I can keep from letting rage and anger making an old man out of me.

Our path most likely never was intended to live, and die, in america.

I did everything I could, before, the interview, and have, now, used and exhausted every single tool I could find, after, the interview. It is no longer in my hands. They may well totally deny my dear lil' rabbit, and we will never know why...we will never get the dignity of an answer.

So what? america ain't the only, or even best place in the world to live.

Please have faith, most all of you are gonna be okay, you will get yer lil' darlin' over here and live out yer lives in your comfort zone.

I have determined that my comfort zone truly needs to expand from New Zealand, Australia, and yes, america, to include China, with my family.

;) Some of us "lucky" ones...we have PeeWee's BIG adventure ahead of us. We have lots of laughter and excitin' adventure ahead of us. No reason to be downcast, no reason to be angry. Let them american's in "Guano" have all the anger.

I'm okay with stuffin' some flowered shirts, and my Aussie hats and shorts in a suitcase and saying goodbye to the Daughters of the american Revolution.

I did my part for america. If america chooses to turn it's back on me and attempts to stuff a lemon up my anal pore, I'll just calmly drop it in the trash bin along with my stuck in the mud american flag, and go make me some lemonaide, lay in my hammock with my wife after the english classes, smoke me a fat Chinese ceegar, handrolled by Chairman Mao hisowndamnself, and laugh at life (it's too damn short to do otherwise).

You guys will be jest fine, I GA-RON-TEE!!!!!

tsap seui

tsap seui,

The more I read your writings here on CFL, the more I think you are crazy, but also have the right train of thought. You are right to think that if you are handed lemons that you shouldn't let it sour you, but you should make some lemon aid or put slices of it in Rum n Cokes. I always did like having a lemon slice in my German beer too.

Back on post:

I dont think it will achieve anything, except maybe heartache for yourself :ok: :clapping:

Rob, I would have to agree with here on this. In the case of looking to get a love one a visa I would have to say give them what they ask for and don't make waves to cause them to want to look for something to make your life a living hell.

This whole visa process is like joining the Military, once you join you have given up all your rights as a US citizen. The Military owns you lock stock and barrel. Same as the government has you buy the short hairs until your love one has that visa and then the green card in their hand.

But if you feel that you need to pursue this path I wish you all the luck in the world. Though I don't think you will find to many willing to help on this quest.