I included a few emails and a log of chats, and skype log with the I-129F, but they are not a requirement of USCIS.

What you need to send is evidence of meeting your finacee in the past 2 years, that is copies of passport entry/exit stamp page, airline tickets, travel itinerary, photos together with date place and who is in picture written on the back of them, a few pics with her family is nice.

Also a letter of intent to marry within 90 days of entry on the K-1 from you and your fiancee.

I included a few emails and a log of chats, and skype log with the I-129F, but they are not a requirement of USCIS.

What you need to send is evidence of meeting your finacee in the past 2 years, that is copies of passport entry/exit stamp page, airline tickets, travel itinerary, photos together with date place and who is in picture written on the back of them, a few pics with her family is nice.

Also a letter of intent to marry within 90 days of entry on the K-1 from you and your fiancee.

We did the same thing, e-mails, pictures, ticket stubs, only stuff that would show I was there at least once, and in a concise package. The letter of intent we both did our own and got them notarized, maybe over kill but who knows. The more you front load it the smoother things should go later??

Mark and feng!! :nonono:

We did the same thing, e-mails, pictures, ticket stubs, only stuff that would show I was there at least once, and in a concise package. The letter of intent we both did our own and got them notarized, maybe over kill but who knows. The more you front load it the smoother things should go later??

Mark and feng!! :nonono:

I also did the same as what they listed above. Pictures, letter of intent from both of us. A statement of our relationship. Ticket stub, hotel reciepts .... all of those items.

Mark and feng!! :draw:

Yes notarizing is a bit overkill at this point. Only thing that we had notarized was the I-134 used at the visa interview.

Mark and feng!! :draw:

Yes notarizing is a bit overkill at this point. Only thing that we had notarized was the I-134 used at the visa interview.

True, but the notary I use is the CFO of the company and a good friend, so there is no fee!

We also notarized the 134 and all the supporting paper work!! ;) :D

Guest Tony n Terrific

Mark and feng!! :P

True, but the notary I use is the CFO of the company and a good friend, so there is no fee!

We also notarized the 134 and all the supporting paper work!! B) ;)

You can also use your local bank that you do business with and there would be no fee either.

For proof of meeting we submitted a single page that had 2 photos and my boarding passes for the trip.

The page title was: Proof of meeting for <my name> and <Her name> MM/DD/YYYY.

I used Word to insert the photos and placed a caption with each that included the date of the event. Then placed the scanned image of my boarding passes on the page.

I don't see the need to include emails, phone records or chat with the petition, they don't ask for relationship evidence, only proof of meeting. This has worked well for many and covers all the requirements. I haven't seen any evidence that it gets you extra points with the USCIS or reduces the processing time for an approval. It's just extra paper they didn't request.