Rescheduling Biometrics?

Sunshine and I are currently spending a comfortable winter life in Arizona. However, it seems she will be spending time at our hotel property in South Dakota beginning next month to ensure it gets ready for the summer season and to check on the manager we have managing the place (I'm a student, so accompanying her is not so convenient). Actually, we didn't anticipate this when we submitted our AOS paperwork a week ago. We will be up there for most of the summer.

Is there a way to change our address at this point in the game?

Should we do this before biometrics or afterwards (in case of an interview date)?

For those who have received the biometrics appointment letter, does it explain what to do if the appointment is inconvenient or how to reschedule?

Thank you!

ILS

Sunshine and I are currently spending a comfortable winter life in Arizona. However, it seems she will be spending time at our hotel property in South Dakota beginning next month to ensure it gets ready for the summer season and to check on the manager we have managing the place (I'm a student, so accompanying her is not so convenient). Actually, we didn't anticipate this when we submitted our AOS paperwork a week ago. We will be up there for most of the summer.

Should we do this before biometrics or afterwards (in case of an interview date)?

For those who have received the biometrics appointment letter, does it explain what to do if the appointment is inconvenient or how to reschedule?

Thank you!

ILS

Yes the bio letter will have instructions as to what to do to reschedule.

You could even schedule and info-pass appointment to the nearest USCIS field office, and talk to an immigrations officer, and they may re-schedule, or if the field office is not busy, they may just do the biometrics there as a walk-in.

Thank you!

ILS

I just reveived Guichun's bio appointment letter to replace her

GC. It lists the local center and a number to call if you can't make the

appointment. If you can't make it make sure you call, if not it

states they will cancel the application.

I will check the exact wording when I get home.