It is better late than never

May we be called the odd threesome? B)

Hey, you and me Rob, in the "same crate" together.....not a pretty sight, I am afraid !!?? :P :)

More like the circling three stooges!!!

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/9717/thumbnailhg3.jpg

Sorry Moe, I mean Roger!!! :D :D :D

Thanks. I think I'm already in the circling bunch. :lol: Just to look ahead, how many months is from P3 to the interview? I'd like to have it in a June-July timeframe because I'll be there then.

Congratulations, no matter how you got it, it is good news!!

Like the big guy said, on it's way to NVC for about 30 days then to GZU, 3-4 months before P-3!! You are almost in the circling bunch!! :roller: :D

My guess is we were in the same crate frome NVC to GUZ. If we are lucky mid to late May, if not June/July for interview. P-3 in March I think, unless the gods decide we already had a longer than normal wait, but somehow I dont really think they care about that.

I dont think DOS/GUZ are in anyway concerned that USCIS was very slow, its not their concern so they will just process us as normal, maybe slower if there are more petitions than normal. :o

So its just sit and eat our cheetos, we are the 2007 black hole gang. ;)

Hey, you and me Rob, in the "same crate" together.....not a pretty sight, I am afraid !!?? :roller: :lol:

Getting a little crowded in there is it Roger...............

Thanks. I think I'm already in the circling bunch. ;) Just to look ahead, how many months is from P3 to the interview? I'd like to have it in a June-July timeframe because I'll be there then.

Like the big guy said, on it's way to NVC for about 30 days then to GZU, 3-4 months before P-3!! You are almost in the circling bunch!! :lol: :o

My guess is we were in the same crate frome NVC to GUZ. If we are lucky mid to late May, if not June/July for interview. P-3 in March I think, unless the gods decide we already had a longer than normal wait, but somehow I dont really think they care about that.

I dont think DOS/GUZ are in anyway concerned that USCIS was very slow, its not their concern so they will just process us as normal, maybe slower if there are more petitions than normal. ;)

So its just sit and eat our cheetos, we are the 2007 black hole gang. :rolleyes:

Hey, you and me Rob, in the "same crate" together.....not a pretty sight, I am afraid !!?? :) :D

Big C, you need to be in some kind of crate!!!

Back to the OP, there seems to be a nice movement of P-2. P-3's etc.

So let us hope we all get a nice present no matter the day or month!! B) :D

Thanks. I think I'm already in the circling bunch. :) Just to look ahead, how many months is from P3 to the interview? I'd like to have it in a June-July timeframe because I'll be there then.

Like the big guy said, on it's way to NVC for about 30 days then to GZU, 3-4 months before P-3!! You are almost in the circling bunch!! <_< B)

I dont think DOS/GUZ are in anyway concerned that USCIS was very slow, its not their concern so they will just process us as normal, maybe slower if there are more petitions than normal. :(

So its just sit and eat our cheetos, we are the 2007 black hole gang. :rolleyes:

Hey, you and me Rob, in the "same crate" together.....not a pretty sight, I am afraid !!?? :lol: :lol:

Yes please pack me in a crate send me to China, so I can start the real waiting process..........

and you are right, the movement seems to be getting a little better for those in waiting for their P2's and P3's. Congrats to all that are moving forward...........

May we be called the odd threesome? B)

Hey, you and me Rob, in the "same crate" together.....not a pretty sight, I am afraid !!?? :) :(

Sorry Moe, I mean Roger!!! :rolleyes: :lol: <_<

Mark, my assessment is, that once your woman arrives and you lose interest in these forums and start hanging out down in that other forum, where all the ¡®good-ol¡®-boys¡¯ hang, you and the ¡®other¡¯ Roger, will fit in together, very well !!! In fact, I bet he just can¡¯t wait; until you start becoming a ¡®regular¡¯ there and running up that post-count in his domain. :lol:

Must be good news, yes ?

Oh well, sounds like some administrative processing has caught up with itself.

So, NOW WHAT ? That file is opened at GUZ, P-3 sent to An, right? Hang in there !!!

Thanks. I think I'm already in the circling bunch. :) Just to look ahead, how many months is from P3 to the interview? I'd like to have it in a June-July timeframe because I'll be there then.

Like the big guy said, on it's way to NVC for about 30 days then to GZU, 3-4 months before P-3!! You are almost in the circling bunch!! <_< B)

I hope you get back there soon, so the time clock gets started for you!!! B) :lol:

I dont think DOS/GUZ are in anyway concerned that USCIS was very slow, its not their concern so they will just process us as normal, maybe slower if there are more petitions than normal. :(

So its just sit and eat our cheetos, we are the 2007 black hole gang. ;)

Hey, you and me Rob, in the "same crate" together.....not a pretty sight, I am afraid !!?? :lol: :lol:

Yes please pack me in a crate send me to China, so I can start the real waiting process..........

and you are right, the movement seems to be getting a little better for those in waiting for their P2's and P3's. Congrats to all that are moving forward...........

I hope you get back soon so your real wait begins!!

Mark!!

May we be called the odd threesome? :)

Hey, you and me Rob, in the "same crate" together.....not a pretty sight, I am afraid !!?? :D :lol:

Sorry Moe, I mean Roger!!! :lol: <_< ;)

Mark, my assessment is, that once your woman arrives and you lose interest in these forums and start hanging out down in that other forum, where all the ¡®good-ol¡®-boys¡¯ hang, you and the ¡®other¡¯ Roger, will fit in together, very well !!! In fact, I bet he just can¡¯t wait; until you start becoming a ¡®regular¡¯ there and running up that post-count in his domain. B)

:lol: :lol: :) :( B) B)

You mean I get to start posting in the middle kingdom??

Mark and feng!! Soon..............