NOA2 APPROVED!!!

Got home just now. I have an email from USCIS - NOA2 APPROVED.

102 days from receiving NOA1 in the mail.

We've been waiting all this time. I was expecting the end of March.

I'm going nuts! Now I got to DO something.

Everyone - HAPPY NEW YEAR! Thanks for all your support.

My heart's beating a mile a minute! :D

Did I post in the right place - Oh who cares, I'm too excited!

Got home just now. I have an email from USCIS - NOA2 APPROVED.

102 days from receiving NOA1 in the mail.

We've been waiting all this time. I was expecting the end of March.

I'm going nuts! Now I got to DO something.

Everyone - HAPPY NEW YEAR! Thanks for all your support.

My heart's beating a mile a minute! :P

Did I post in the right place - Oh who cares, I'm too excited!

Congratulations, boy there are so many P-2's coming up today!!

:D :P :drunk: :bangin: :toot: :rotfl: :bleh: :D :D :whip: :roller: :harhar1:

Congratulations!!!!!!! I have received mine as well!!. Did you send yours to Vermont? :D

I'm California. Took me totally by surprise! My Honey is traveling. She won't have email for 3 more days. She's out of her phone zone too. Oh Man!

Congrats

You got it really quick! :D

Congrats...........................

I hope the log jam keeps on thinning out so when I get mine filed it just flows on through with ease.

Again congrats and I know it must be killing you not be able to tell her............

Thanks Corbin. I'm sending you good vibes. I'll just have to be patient for a few days. I sent a message to her phone. She'll get it as soon as she returns. I'm grateful that I can share with my CFL family. Talking to ones that truely understand is a comfort. We both thank you all.

I hope the log jam keeps on thinning out so when I get mine filed it just flows on through with ease.

Again congrats and I know it must be killing you not be able to tell her............

Thanks Corbin. I'm sending you good vibes. I'll just have to be patient for a few days. I sent a message to her phone. She'll get it as soon as she returns. I'm grateful that I can share with my CFL family. Talking to ones that truely understand is a comfort. We both thank you all.

Hey Jay, you need to change your current wait banner to say NOA2 and reset the clock on it. :D

Hey Jay, you need to change your current wait banner to say NOA2 and reset the clock on it. :D

Tomorrow, Tonight I'm just going to enjoy it. It's been teasing me for months. :D

Congratulations to the three of you from the three of us! We'll have two CFL families in Anaheim Hills before you know it. :D :D :D

Joy, then they will start talking to each other, and comparing notes, and have little secrets. Before you know it Jim, We'll be spending all our time in Twisted Candle begging for help! (But I do thank you for your kind wishes).

I'd like to claim that the two of us were the cork that was plugging the bottle, but I can't. It seems that both Vkearney3 and I fell through smoothly. That honor goes to some other poor couple. Regardless, I thank them. Let the P's flow....