B) :D :roller:

Just want to thank everyone that has helped me so far in this process!. I could have never done it with out you. I began with making the wrong choice of choosing a lawyer then I came across tis great website and everything has been going great!

So I am so happy to say I have received my P2!!!!! Things have been so great. I just arrived back in China a day ago and now am with my beautiful fiancee and we are getting ready to bring the new year in, and what could be better then kissing each other while reading a great email from CRIS that we have received our P2 and have been approved!!!!. I m so very happy today and hope the best for everyone else. I am beginning to feel this "The Secret" is real. I have never given up on believing I already have my packet 2 and now here it is. It only took three months!. Thank you everyone and I hope we can all be well this year in 2008 and be done with our process and just live life with our wives.

Now, like everyone has said, the real wait begins. I am ready for it!.

I do have one question! I should call Vermont Immigration to ask when they will mail my information the GUZ??

:D :D :D

Just want to thank everyone that has helped me so far in this process!. I could have never done it with out you. I began with making the wrong choice of choosing a lawyer then I came across tis great website and everything has been going great!

So I am so happy to say I have received my P2!!!!! Things have been so great. I just arrived back in China a day ago and now am with my beautiful fiancee and we are getting ready to bring the new year in, and what could be better then kissing each other while reading a great email from CRIS that we have received our P2 and have been approved!!!!. I m so very happy today and hope the best for everyone else. I am beginning to feel this "The Secret" is real. I have never given up on believing I already have my packet 2 and now here it is. It only took three months!. Thank you everyone and I hope we can all be well this year in 2008 and be done with our process and just live life with our wives.

I do have one question! I should call Vermont Immigration to ask when they will mail my information the GUZ??

Very good news for sure!!!!!!

It goes to NVC then to DOS and then you get your GZU number!!

Vermont is really out of the picture!!

Did you get your P-2 by snail or e-mail??

If you got an e-mail then you will get your GZU2008XXXXXX number by e-mail in about 30 days or so!!

Mark

:D :D :D

Me Too! what a great day - Happy New year to you and yours!

Sorry Part #2!!

The DOS is 202-6663-1225 the 1-5-0 to get a real person, but wait for your GZU number or they will be little help!!

Mark, again!! :D

Thank you for your words!. yes, I received my P2 notice by email today. Thank you again for your help and the phone number to call.

Sorry Part #2!!

The DOS is 202-6663-1225 the 1-5-0 to get a real person, but wait for your GZU number or they will be little help!!

Mark, again!! :D

Thank you for your words!. yes, I received my P2 notice by email today. Thank you again for your help and the phone number to call.

Sorry added a 6, Chinese bad luck!!

202-663-1225 then 1-5-0 will whisk you through the pepe's and hopefully you get my buddy there!!

Sorry Part #2!!

Mark, again!! :rolleyes:

Sorry added a 6, Chinese bad luck!!

thank you! :ph34r:

202-663-1225 then 1-5-0 will whisk you through the pepe's and hopefully you get my buddy there!!

CONGRATS......................

all these fine people getting their P2's, which they deserve :harhar1: , but I'm still bummed out because they are getting back to China before I can.

:blink:

It is alright Corbin, you will get back soon enough!! :angry:

Yes there are a lot of P-2's and hope to hear of more!!