-693 A, do i need it now? and traveling....

hi, i am getting ready to file I-751 to remove the conditional green card. I was pregnant when we first filed the 2 years conditional green card so the form I-639 A for immunization was waved. Someone said something about i still needed to have my shots after the baby but UICIS did not notify anything concerning that matter. Do I need to file I-693 with my I-751. I am not so sure.........

any other question is....a lady told me she was stuck in the airport in china on her way back to the US because the chinese did not accept her I-551 stamp as a proof of legal status. Has this happen to anyone else? I am traveling this summer with an expired green card and the notice of action letter I-797. will there be a problem? I mean, if they dont accept the stamp, why would they accept an expired GC and a letter?!?!?!?

You only need the I-693A when adjusting status from K-Visa to green-card holder, not when removing conditions on the green-card. If USCIS waived the requirement, then you are free of the requirement.

I would get tested, and/or vaccinated because it is a requirement of immigrations, and protects you and others in the USA.

The letter clearly states that it extends the validity of the green-card for 1 year past the card's expiration. So the official letter and card should work fine.