BCIS Hooked on Phonics?

Hello Everyone,

Well, today I have just received my first bump in the process. When I received my #1 NOA there was a typo on my wife's, Qun Ying, name. The spelling they had placed on the reciept was spelled; Qun Xing. So I followed the directions on the paper and called to have this corrected.

After waiting on hold for only 5 minutes, a very nice and pollite person answered the phone. I gave her all the information she asked for and with some effort, correctly gave her the correct spelling of my wife's name.

When I opened the letter telling me that the typo had been fixed and my wife's name, Quen Ying, :P

has now been connected with our file, I could only think that .... "This is going to take forever!" :blink:

So Monday, I will give BCIS another call to correct the typo of the corrected typo, they corrected for me. :D :blink: :lol:

Bryan

Well at least they are consistent. They made a mistake on the original form and a mistake on the corrected form. :blink:

If there is a bright side to all this, you only had to wait five minutes and the lady was nice. Keep after them. Hopefully, this will be the only bump in your road to bliss.