I-129F Part B. #2 Address

As you guys already know, the chinese address in pinyin is always LONG. Will it be ok if I just wrote in the address box: Please refer to #16 chinese address...? :jump:

P.S. - I live in California so I turn in my petition packet to

California Service Center

24000 Avila Road, 2nd Floor, Room 2312

Laguna Niguel, CA 92677

Correct? I'm going to overnight my petition.

Edited by Claire (see edit history)

As you guys already know, the chinese address in pinyin is always LONG. Will it be ok if I just wrote in the address box: Please refer to #16 chinese address...? :unsure:

P.S. - I live in California so I turn in my petition packet to

California Service Center

24000 Avila Road, 2nd Floor, Room 2312

Laguna Niguel, CA 92677

Correct? I'm going to overnight my petition.

On ours I used all 3 lines, but in other applications I started using "Same as #16" and never had a problem. It sure beats attachments. :rolleyes:

Not sure on the address for mailing, but the city sounds right.

USPS Priority mail will get it there just as quickly, the petition will just sit in the mail room for a few days anyway, no sense in overnighting it unless you are trying to meet a deadline.

Guest Rob & Jin

USPS Priority mail will get it there just as quickly, the petition will just sit in the mail room for a few days anyway, no sense in overnighting it unless you are trying to meet a deadline.

Can you track priority mail ?

With all the clusters of lost petitions, delays in NOA-1, I for one would at least want proof it got there. JMHO

I had a question about the address situation as well. My father's fiancee is concerned about having anything sent to her home address, she is worried that she won't recieve it or that someone will steal the mail before she gets home. Is it possible to request that the packet of papers she will recieve from the Embassy be sent to her work place?

I had a question about the address situation as well. My father's fiancee is concerned about having anything sent to her home address, she is worried that she won't recieve it or that someone will steal the mail before she gets home. Is it possible to request that the packet of papers she will recieve from the Embassy be sent to her work place?

Delivery is not a concern, be sure to list a phone number with the home address, packets from the consulate arrive signature required. EMS will call and make arrangements for delivery if they have a valid phone number.