Address question for I-129F

On the I-129F form it asks for the Fiancee's address. The problem I have is that her address will not fit into the space provided. What do I do? Do I just type her name and address on a separate sheet of paper and attach it to the I-129F and add the attachment to the list on the cover letter?

On the I-129F form it asks for the Fiancee's address. The problem I have is that her address will not fit into the space provided. What do I do? Do I just type her name and address on a separate sheet of paper and attach it to the I-129F and add the attachment to the list on the cover letter?

No, you can hand write it in the box so it will fit.

No, you can hand write it in the box so it will fit.

I can't write small enough for it to all fit. ????

Yes.

Create a Supplemental Sheet with appropriate identifying words on the top. Then for each item that won't fit in the box enter the corresponding number on the supplement and give the information, in this case the address.

On the 129 itself enter "See Supplemental page" in the area where the info should be.

You can create a supplemental sheet for any form. I wouldn't put supplemental info from more than one form on a single sheet, in other words don't mix the 129 with some other form.