Daughter became a resident today!!

Had a pleasant surprise in the mail today. Our daughter's permanent resident card came. She entered the country 9/8/07 on an I-130 that I had filed for her in August of 06.

There was a slight delay in her getting the card since we moved seven days after she arrived. They actually sent the card to our old address the first time. This was even though I had updated the address online within the 10 day paeriod that is required. No harm no foul however.

Now all we have to do is get my wife her permanent resident card. Get to file to remove her conditions in May. Had to tease her today about her daughter being in a higher status. She took it well.

Had a pleasant surprise in the mail today. Our daughter's permanent resident card came. She entered the country 9/8/07 on an I-130 that I had filed for her in August of 06.

There was a slight delay in her getting the card since we moved seven days after she arrived. They actually sent the card to our old address the first time. This was even though I had updated the address online within the 10 day paeriod that is required. No harm no foul however.

Now all we have to do is get my wife her permanent resident card. Get to file to remove her conditions in May. Had to tease her today about her daughter being in a higher status. She took it well.

Very nice and tough for Mom to wait!! B) :unsure: