Life is Great!

Hi All,

We have been out of touch since Yin and Xindi got here. It has been fun. Yin and Xindi are in school for English. They are doing very well. There has been a dramatic improvement in the last two months. It is such a joy to watch them learn and to help them.

We have been working decorating the house and getting all the things done I put off so I would have her input. It's great having someone to share all this with. She is so great. I very rarely see her with out a smile. She did get upset the other day. The cat got on the table and chewed thru the cord on her ear phones. She was upset that she wouldn't be able to listen to her English tapes. I quickly replaced them with a set I had bought and all was fine.

We went for their AOS interview on July 2nd. The BCIS held true to there promise that they would expedite it. Xindi turns 21 this Wednesday. The lady we got was great. She and I talked about the difficulties with the process. She hardly even looked at the documentation we brought. Now nothing to do for two years except enjoy the ride.

Life is Great!

Jim, Yin and Xindi :D

Jim,

Welcome back.Glad to hear that things are going well having Yin and Xindi home with you. I know I have never been so happy since Ella and Kelly arrived here this past March. We learn many new things about each other every day. We are just waiting for interview date. Keep us posted on how things are going.

Tine & Ella

Indianapolis

So great to hear that things are going well for all of you Jim. After all the hassles of getting the visa, it is warming to hear that people are doing so well. Keep us posted and best wishes.

BTW, anyone out there heard from Myles? ;) :angry: