Chinese toursit's visa to Australia

Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I posted it in TC and think it was the wrong there, and now can't delete it...anyhow.....

Anyone know how hard it is, or even possible, for my lil' rabbit to get a tourist's visa to Australia, or New Zealand?

I was in China this past April and missed marchin' on Anzac Day with my mates...of course I preferred to be with my mate in China workin' on P-3, P-4. and interview stuff.

Not knowin' when the clerks are gonna do anything on our case, I'm wondering if she could get a tourist visa and we could fly down to sunny Queensland, and then to New South Wales, and South Australia to see the ol' mob in April, '08.

Anyone know? I reckon New Zealand would be the same as Oz as to tourist's visas from PRC. It would be cool to take her to see some really down to earth people down yonder while we await Uncle Sam's VO to throw some more of our paperwork around her office..

Heck, if'n we can get the lil' rabbit tourist visas to Oz and the Land of the Long White Cloud, who cares how long the clerks take in GUZ ....a quick stop in Beijing to meet her in the airport, spend a night and head down under to the prawns on the barbie with some of the funniest people on earth and a walk about in the sun with the roos, or a wee tiki-tour of the Southern Alps on the South Island.

Fairdinkum, I am, and more True Blue, everyday.

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

Thanks for the info, and thanks guys. Dadgummit, I tawked to the lil' rabbit yesterday about this and durn near got my ears pinned to my tail...er...somethin' like that. See, she's got this here "agenda" and I can't tawk about it here, of all places.

Oh well, maybe "that woman" in the GUZ prison's holdin' cell, will give the lil' rabbit her pink "get out of jail free" card in time for me to get her AP, so's we can hightail it down under for April....one can always hope, huh?

Man, my lips is drippin' thinkin' of those prawn's on the barbie and the pizza's with 'roo' meat.

Fairdinkum, I am True Blue, yaw. I often think my ancestors got onto the wrong damn boat. They were so stupid, they got onto the religious boat to Plymouth Rock, instead of the gangsta boat to "the rocks" in circular quay, Sydney, New South Wales.

tsap seui

Thanks for the info, and thanks guys. Dadgummit, I tawked to the lil' rabbit yesterday about this and durn near got my ears pinned to my tail...er...somethin' like that. See, she's got this here "agenda" and I can't tawk about it here, of all places.

Oh well, maybe "that woman" in the GUZ prison's holdin' cell, will give the lil' rabbit her pink "get out of jail free" card in time for me to get her AP, so's we can hightail it down under for April....one can always hope, huh?

Man, my lips is drippin' thinkin' of those prawn's on the barbie and the pizza's with 'roo' meat.

Fairdinkum, I am True Blue, yaw. I often think my ancestors got onto the wrong damn boat. They were so stupid, they got onto the religious boat to Plymouth Rock, instead of the gangsta boat to "the rocks" in circular quay, Sydney, New South Wales.

tsap seui

I can hear it now "why you stoopid man very think go other country when we try very hard go USA?" :crazy: Yur a learnin man!!

At the risk of hijacking this thread, what about Canada? Is it easier to gain entry to Canada? If so, what about residency requirements? If a resident of Canada, would it be easier for Lao Po to gain entry to the U.S.?

Enquiring minds would like to know...

Jawga boy...sniff, sniff...I had to go out and buy me a steak to put over my black eye yesterday.

Ever had a rabbit paw pop out of yer phone and mop slap you in the eye? The lil' rabbit packs quite a punch when an ol' boy asks her a dumb question :sweating_buckets:

tsap seui

As a person who is basically unfamiliar with Australian English, and an English teacher, I am fascinated by the extent to which American English and Australian English have diverged, especially with regard to idioms. I have been reading the comments in this thread with great interest, taxing my powers of imagination and intuition trying to guess the meaning of many of the words and phrases. I'm almost certain "roo" meat refers to the flesh of that large jumping mouse found in Australia, but many of the others remain a mystery.

They are all charming and quite amusing. Thanks for the colorful stuff.

As a person who is basically unfamiliar with Australian English, and an English teacher, I am fascinated by the extent to which American English and Australian English have diverged, especially with regard to idioms. I have been reading the comments in this thread with great interest, taxing my powers of imagination and intuition trying to guess the meaning of many of the words and phrases. I'm almost certain "roo" meat refers to the flesh of that large jumping mouse found in Australia, but many of the others remain a mystery.

They are all charming and quite amusing. Thanks for the colorful stuff.

:lol: Shyayshu, If you think our writin' is funny, you should hear our tawkin' on the phone. Chiltin' and I are southern boys, both of us have been to Australia, and he's studyin' Chinese....I don't think there is an electronic, or other, translator that could figger out what the heck we're tawkin' 'bout when we get together on the blower.

You are right about the roo being the "big jumpin' mouse". Once, in Sydney, my mates and I ordered pizza and I saw one of the choices of toppin' was kangaroo...needless to say I ordered me a "skippy pizza" and it brought lots of laughter from the mob I was with. A couple of my ol' floppy Aussie hats are named skippy in tribute to the hides they were made of.

You teacha english? What part of that wonderful state of West "by gawd, smile when you say it" Virginia do you reside? If'n them prison guards in GUZ decide to take the chains and shackles offa my lil' rabbit and release her to my custody here in Pennsyltucky, maybe you could teacha her some proper english, as she says my "english no gooda".

As it is now, I've got a China woman who speaks english with a Chinese and hillbilly accent. People are gonna be asking her what part of Chinatucky she comes from :lol:

Fairdinkum, I'm true Blue....oiy, oiy, oiy, Assie Aussie Aussie

tsap seui