Interview results for 2007

The interview results to year-end have been put into the Historical Timeline for all to see, including anything applicable for the blue slip tab (or if you prefer the menu with timelines):

I know this is constantly changing, but could we pin this for future reference? I'd really like to be able to look back on this during the upcoming months. I think it would be very good for new people as well.

Thanks!

Happy New Year!

I've previously talked to Tony about hijacking his pinned thread for newbies... and so I think we'll put in a grab bag of links and information there, which can include visa stats...

• 1 month later...

My time line is on my signature, and it isn't pretty. As of today, we are 289 days since filing, and 126 days since leaving NVC, with no P-3 in sight.

I spoke with DOS again today. An unhelpful lady told me that GUZ told them some weeks ago that it could take 5 months for the documents to be "received" by them. She said that she talked to a petitioner earlier in the day who had already been waiting more than 5 months, and no P-3 yet.

At ACH (which didn't happen that day) on February 11, I saw the NVC letter that has been held by an attendee since July 31. As of that date, he had been waiting for 195 days since leaving NVC, with no P-3 in sight. His filing date was January 2, 2007. No RFE's.

As I understand the process, the uniqueness or not of a case is immaterial from NVC to P-3, as the documents are all just sitting in boxes waiting to be "received." The P-3 is purportedly sent as soon as they "receive" the documents. In any event, our case is as plain vanilla as they come. Also, Ping has an uncommon last name, and a long and stable employment history in the same city. We have both been divorced for years.

I think that sometimes a box or boxes get shuffled into a corner or back into the stack, and that is what sometimes causes this long delay from NVC to P-3. It is the luck of the draw. Another couple with a time line like ours got their P-3 on December 22. Go figure.

The more I read your thoughts and look at your time line tp, it must be a little luck!!

One of the reasons they are trying to switch over to paper less filings!

It will not help most of us, but some day maybe??

I keep thinking about boxes of visa being moved around in a warehouse and every now and then one falls off the cart or at lunch a slightly empty one is used as a basketball rim!! :whistling:

Texican Lee

I wish that Emma and I could do something to make those folks

in GZ move a tiny bit faster..... but we both know thats not gonna

to happen.

Emma wants her sister here, but I'm sure its not as bad as you want your

better half and daughter here, home in the Lone Star State.

Ain't no place better than Gods country with your family by your side!

JMO..... I'm sure other will disagree... so be it!!!

I feel for you, but all you can do is hurry up and wait. Your day is

coming...but when is the million $$$ question

take care and hang in there

Bobby/Emma

Edited by sleepless in Houston&CQ (see edit history)

Sorry Toplaw.

You and my filing dates are only 2 weeks apart, so I have always watched your timeline.

I know the feelings of missing your family.

My wife and daughter are waiting to come to america too.

I always guessed May, 2008 was the earliest possible interview date, so my family is not stressed over the dates yet.

I tell you though, I rationalize (another good word to learn :huh:) that even if the visa was complete in march, my daughter must finish the semester at school. This means they will not come to America until June no matter when the interview takes place.

Please keep calling them. You are a "top lawyer" surely there is more you can do than us regular folks?

Best wishes for you.

I hope your family is home soon.

Guess I had better update my timeline David. She got blue slip due to MANTIS on CR1/2, after she had a K3 and visited the USA. She got both CR1/2 after the Mantis check was complete. Both are here, and both have conditional GC. I was PM'd the other day and told they never herd of Mantis, after I PM'd back and mentioned it. So maybe it should be mentioned on my line.

Daughter never got the K4 because wife didn't take her out of school for it. Instead wife used a B2 to get her here for a visit then return for another China school year. Anyway it was a little strange at the time, but never crushing like the other's blue slips.

TL, I can't sleep either. I havn't had a good nights sleep in months.

You have a [lot] of friends here at CFL; and not only those who are from the Great State of Texas !!! :D

Moreover, there are others of us too, who have a wife and child we miss so very much :D

Never give up, never let down !!! Always think positive !!! Hell, you are a month ahead of me in the process !!! You will have your get out'a Dodge cards, very soon now, I am sure of this !!!

I share all you feel and so do many others. We are all in this together !! The reality is, this time is just really the short part; we each have the entire rest of our lives to be together with our Lao Po and children !!!

Sh.t, think of all those poor souls who are just now getting ready to file their I-129F, and will not even have their women by their sides, until [next] Lunar New Year !!! :lol: :D

You and your babies will be together, BBQ'g the ribs over the mesquite, before June !!!! ;)