What to do at USC, GZ during ACH?

ken88

As mentioned earlier, I got the blue slip 2 times and my application is under "further processing" (for 3 months?). They had asked for the copies of the utility bills and bank accounts, which I already provided, after the first blue slip.

Now I plan to go to GZ and attend the ACH. I am hoping to make this CR-1 visa "processing" more favorable and faster, after waiting for 17 months. If you have attended this ACH, can you give me some advice as to what I should do, what I should not do, and how to make this ACH visit a sccessful one. Thanks.

I am very nervous, as well as hopeful.

A good post to read is this one to give you some Ideas.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=27777

And:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...c=27642&hl=

Just prepare, and be calm when asking questions.

After them entering the case information I can think of a few questions:

1. Have you reviewed the latest evidence we provided on mm/dd/yyyy?
  2. Can you provide a detailed explanation as to the reason or meaning of "futher processing?"
  3. Is the delay in a final decision in any way related to a Visa Officer vacation schedule?

If the answer to #2 or #3 appears to be they are are awaiting the original visa officer to return from vacation before processing I would consider asking for the head of the visa unit to question why the world must stop to wait for their return.

If the VO was hit by a bus crossing the street they would have other VO's complete the processing, a vacation is no different.

Personally I think they will not tell you anything that you can use for real information. They will only give you feel good answers and then continue on with what they are doing. There are several here that have been trying to find out the status of their "further processing" cases and are getting no real answers. It's a "don't call us, we'll call you" thing and a random visit to the ACH will probably get you nowhere. I don't mean to sound negative Ken but this is what I see over and over.

The only thing I can suggest is that you go to ACH with the look of determination on your face and when they feed you full of BS then they can see the look in your eyes knowing you don't believe them. And keep in mind Lee's "3 question" advice.

This process works great for some and not so great for others. I do not see any rhyme or reason to this.

I wish you much luck and patience.

When you go to the ACH, they will not give you any information pertaining to your case. They will answer general questions with general answers. I went after my wife got her blue slip stating that they needed more time. At the ACH all they would tell me was "if we have not contacted her in the next 6 months, send us an email".

I think that after two blue slips, I'd be walking in there on my knees, burning incense and bowing profusely... and then do the same in reverse...

and wear a shirt with a picture of my lady with her name emblazened across my forehead.

good luck. :whip:

I am with Gino!!!!!

Is this now an official CFL GZU guide?? :xmastree: :tv_happy:

As mentioned earlier, I got the blue slip 2 times and my application is under "further processing" (for 3 months?). They had asked for the copies of the utility bills and bank accounts, which I already provided, after the first blue slip.

Now I plan to go to GZ and attend the ACH. I am hoping to make this CR-1 visa "processing" more favorable and faster, after waiting for 17 months. If you have attended this ACH, can you give me some advice as to what I should do, what I should not do, and how to make this ACH visit a sccessful one. Thanks.

I am very nervous, as well as hopeful.