P-3 P-3 P-3 P-3 P-3

Congratulations!

Hopefully our P3 comes soon as well while I'm here in Shanghai.

I am curious if you were able to talk to DOS to confirm your P3? I've been hound them for months without much sucess, but I'm sure ours will be due soon, since our NOA2 was around the same date as yours.

Oh yes check a couple of my other posts!!

I got to know a buddy at DOS and he was a great help! He told me yesterday he finally had something good to tell me!!! :D :P ;) ;)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well ol' buddy, I'm finishin' a fancy laundry room for one Mrs. Piffleton this weekend and right after the "hollerdaze" we're startin' demolition on a couple of rooms for another Mrs. Piffleton in preparation for a spa and another upstairs laundry room...if'n the Pennsyltuckians turn me loose long enough you might just see my old Chevy pickem-up truck sittin' in yore driveway with me dischargin' my outhouse into the gutter, ala Randy Quaid style in National Lampoon's Griswald Christmas story. :lol: If there's no explosions I'll get right to work on that thar basement fer ya. I can just taste Rong's northern Chinatucky home cookin' now.....hot dang, through the lips and past the gums, look out stomach, here it comes. :xmastree:

Fairdinkum, I am

tsap seui

;) :o :unsure: B) <_< :huh: :blink: :D :toot: :( :P :) :angry: :huh: :blink: :o

If it helps, part of the construction in the basement is a third bathroom???? :toot: :beer: :sleep1:

Edited by Shenzhen K-1 (see edit history)

Well ol' buddy, I'm finishin' a fancy laundry room for one Mrs. Piffleton this weekend and right after the "hollerdaze" we're startin' demolition on a couple of rooms for another Mrs. Piffleton in preparation for a spa and another upstairs laundry room...if'n the Pennsyltuckians turn me loose long enough you might just see my old Chevy pickem-up truck sittin' in yore driveway with me dischargin' my outhouse into the gutter, ala Randy Quaid style in National Lampoon's Griswald Christmas story. :lol: If there's no explosions I'll get right to work on that thar basement fer ya. I can just taste Rong's northern Chinatucky home cookin' now.....hot dang, through the lips and past the gums, look out stomach, here it comes. :xmastree:

Fairdinkum, I am

tsap seui

;) :o :unsure: :D <_< :huh: :blink: :P :toot: B) ;) :( :angry: :o :blink: :)

If it helps, part of the construction in the basement is a third bathroom???? :toot: :beer: :sleep1:

Mark

I can so see you tear down and rebuild the whole house when your lady receives the P4 :huh:

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Well ol' buddy, I'm finishin' a fancy laundry room for one Mrs. Piffleton this weekend and right after the "hollerdaze" we're startin' demolition on a couple of rooms for another Mrs. Piffleton in preparation for a spa and another upstairs laundry room...if'n the Pennsyltuckians turn me loose long enough you might just see my old Chevy pickem-up truck sittin' in yore driveway with me dischargin' my outhouse into the gutter, ala Randy Quaid style in National Lampoon's Griswald Christmas story. :o If there's no explosions I'll get right to work on that thar basement fer ya. I can just taste Rong's northern Chinatucky home cookin' now.....hot dang, through the lips and past the gums, look out stomach, here it comes. :toot:

Fairdinkum, I am

tsap seui

;) B) :angry: ;) :toot: :) :beer: :D :sleep1: ;) :P :P :blink: :( :lol: :D

If it helps, part of the construction in the basement is a third bathroom???? :unsure: :huh: :blink:

Mark

I can so see you tear down and rebuild the whole house when your lady receives the P4 :o

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Well in typical Chinese logic, she did ask me the other day why we not add another story to home??? <_< :xmastree: :huh:

Mark

I can so see you tear down and rebuild the whole house when your lady receives the P4 :(

I can see it too, all finished and lookin fine.

Kickin back with a cigar and beer, admiring your hard work and thoughtful preparation before the big day.

In she walks, you with a big grin on your face because you know it's just to perfect.

She flips and says aiyaaa, it's all wrong! :P

Mark

I can so see you tear down and rebuild the whole house when your lady receives the P4 :lol:

I can see it too, all finished and lookin fine.

Kickin back with a cigar and beer, admiring your hard work and thoughtful preparation before the big day.

In she walks, you with a big grin on your face because you know it's just to perfect.

She flips and says aiyaaa, it's all wrong! ;)

Or asks me why you no.......................

That sentence can end many ways!!! :)

Thanks for all the well wishes and yes I will still need help, even more now!!

Dave make sure you know how to file the papers after getting married in Illinois, ssn#, and anything else OK??

I am too excited to think right now, all of a sudden I can say this is going to happen!!!!! :D :blink: ;) B) :)

Slow down chief, you will be just fine. :)

Dave, myself, and I am sure others will take care of you when your turn comes, no need to even think that far ahead right now. ;)

Mike's right. We'll take care of you. I'm making all the mistakes now so you won't have to. ;)

Thanks for all the well wishes and yes I will still need help, even more now!!

Dave make sure you know how to file the papers after getting married in Illinois, ssn#, and anything else OK??

I am too excited to think right now, all of a sudden I can say this is going to happen!!!!! ;) :) ;) :D :blink:

Slow down chief, you will be just fine. B)

Dave, myself, and I am sure others will take care of you when your turn comes, no need to even think that far ahead right now. ;)

Mike's right. We'll take care of you. I'm making all the mistakes now so you won't have to. ;)

This will all be something to laugh about when we are cruising on the Princess at Navy Pier!!

Merry :) !!

Mark and feng!