P-3 P-3 P-3 P-3 P-3

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know buddy my basement is not done yet!!! :cheering: :cheering: :lol: :cheering:

Well ol' buddy, I'm finishin' a fancy laundry room for one Mrs. Piffleton this weekend and right after the "hollerdaze" we're startin' demolition on a couple of rooms for another Mrs. Piffleton in preparation for a spa and another upstairs laundry room...if'n the Pennsyltuckians turn me loose long enough you might just see my old Chevy pickem-up truck sittin' in yore driveway with me dischargin' my outhouse into the gutter, ala Randy Quaid style in National Lampoon's Griswald Christmas story. :( If there's no explosions I'll get right to work on that thar basement fer ya. I can just taste Rong's northern Chinatucky home cookin' now.....hot dang, through the lips and past the gums, look out stomach, here it comes. :ph34r:

Fairdinkum, I am

tsap seui

Sounds like a plan. :cheering:

Thanks for the help and well wishes!!!

230 and 169 for both daughter and feng, pay the fees when in GZU, get medical, answer 3 questions, get the heck out of dodge and off to the USA! :( :lol: :cheering: :cheering:

Merry :ph34r: and anything else you think of let me know. Left my 134 with her in October, should still only be less then 6 months old.

I am also going to send a letter stating yes we are going to get married seing how my NOA2 will be expired by then.

This was a tip from my DOS buddy!! :cheering:

Hey soldier, that is some GREAT news!!! You guys are well on your way, now.

Good luck to ya Mark, Rob, Jeff, and the other guys in que, you are all gonna do just fine and your ladies will bring home the pink paper from their VO's.

tsap seui

Have nail gun

Will travel

Well I am using deck screws, but I am open to all ideas from those more skilled then I!! :roller:

I am an instructor for a living, teach all our employees the fine art of repairing automobiles and how to talk nice to our customers!! :mbounce:

So my tool box only has ball peen hammers in it!! :roller: :lol: B)

Well I am using deck screws, but I am open to all ideas from those more skilled then I!!

Gorilla glue, instant construction adhesive, and blow foam!

Not more skilled, just have less time. :roller:

Yes for sure..............

One thing when your sons do many sports is the great time the dads and I have together. A lot of the fathers do construction for a living so I have been getting some great cheap help!! :lol: :roller:

Mike and Mark, you guys hit on many of the tricks. On the renovations I do I like to use my 18 volt battery powered impact driver to drive 3" or 4" screws to securily fasten the framework of my addition to the existing floor and ceiling jousts. Then I take the time to screw everything else together. the rest of the house may blow away from a tornato, but my work will at least blow away...intact :rolleyes: The nail guns are for roof shingles and some finish trim work.

Fairdinkum, I am

tsap seui

Mike and Mark, you guys hit on many of the tricks. On the renovations I do I like to use my 18 volt battery powered impact driver to drive 3" or 4" screws to securily fasten the framework of my addition to the existing floor and ceiling jousts. Then I take the time to screw everything else together. the rest of the house may blow away from a tornato, but my work will at least blow away...intact :lol: The nail guns are for roof shingles and some finish trim work.

Fairdinkum, I am

tsap seui

Thanks for all the well wishes and yes I will still need help, even more now!!

Dave make sure you know how to file the papers after getting married in Illinois, ssn#, and anything else OK??

I am too excited to think right now, all of a sudden I can say this is going to happen!!!!! :P :blink: ;) :) :rolleyes:

Dave make sure you know how to file the papers after getting married in Illinois, ssn#, and anything else OK??

I am too excited to think right now, all of a sudden I can say this is going to happen!!!!! :D :blink: ;) B) :rolleyes:

Slow down chief, you will be just fine. :)

Dave, myself, and I am sure others will take care of you when your turn comes, no need to even think that far ahead right now. ;)

I am too excited to think right now, all of a sudden I can say this is going to happen!!!!! :D :D ;) ;) B)

Slow down chief, you will be just fine. ;)

Dave, myself, and I am sure others will take care of you when your turn comes, no need to even think that far ahead right now. ;)

Yes for sure, thanks for all the help and Merry :)

Remember how in school you kept telling yourself you had plenty of time to study!! :blink: :rolleyes:

Congratulations!

Hopefully our P3 comes soon as well while I'm here in Shanghai.

I am curious if you were able to talk to DOS to confirm your P3? I've been hound them for months without much sucess, but I'm sure ours will be due soon, since our NOA2 was around the same date as yours.