Texas Service Center I-751 (Removal of Conditions)

The USCIS "Processing Times" web page was last updated Nov 14th, stating April 7th as the date of the applications being processed.

Our receipt date and Biometrics date is in my sig.

Anyone using Texas Service Center got their 10 year Removal of Conditions, applied since spring 2007?

• 5 weeks later...

Very helpful info, thanks!!! We're planning a trip to Argentina at the end of May and I wander if my husband can travel without the permanent green card issued. We sent the I-751 on December 26 and haven't received the NOA yet but the money order sent was already cashed, so we're rolling. ;)

I've often rhetorically asked myself why "we" don't have an I-751 timeline. Well, I never volunteered to keep it and perhaps the whole thing is a little anti-climatic after getting the original visa and then the 2 year card.

On the other hand, if we had one, like VJ does (see above link) it might make good reading on a dark and lonely night. Oh, I forgot, our wives are here now. No wonder we don't put so much time into another timeline.

I've often rhetorically asked myself why "we" don't have an I-751 timeline. Well, I never volunteered to keep it and perhaps the whole thing is a little anti-climatic after getting the original visa and then the 2 year card.

On the other hand, if we had one, like VJ does (see above link) it might make good reading on a dark and lonely night. Oh, I forgot, our wives are here now. No wonder we don't put so much time into another timeline.

Well, we were also quite comfortable, up to the point where 6 months had passed, with no word about the 10 year card since biometrics.

We're now biting our nails looking for something in the mail. Theoretically we have until July. But this makes my wife very uncomfortable, because it's unfinished business we have no control over.

On the VJ timelines; the nice thing is the categories and sorting; one can focus on a particular service center, sort by date.

Seeing that others since last January hadn't processed (assuming they'll update their data) reassured me it isn't just us. But my wife is losing lots of sleep over this seeming open-ended process.

• 2 weeks later...

Things are moving in the Texas Service Center, if not moving things elsewhere.

A few days ago, I noticed the Processing Times page had been updated, and they were handling I-751s submitted April 19th 2007; curiously the same day my wife's was accepted.

Then yesterday we got an email notice: our case has been transferred to the Vermont Service Center. :)

So maybe they're starting to clear the logjam.

Texas is processing April 19 applications while Vermont is still stuck on March 1st! I don't get why your notice said Texas is transfering anything to Vermont since Vermont is still handling March's apps! Why would a faster center send it's work to a slower center??? Doh! I just hope that nobody actually updated the Vermont processing date and that they're further along than they posted.

Texas is processing April 19 applications while Vermont is still stuck on March 1st! I don't get why your notice said Texas is transfering anything to Vermont since Vermont is still handling March's apps! Why would a faster center send it's work to a slower center??? Doh! I just hope that nobody actually updated the Vermont processing date and that they're further along than they posted.

I think I'll go on VisaJourney to see how apps are coming out based on those timelines.

If the Texas processing dates were truly to be believed, the apps transferred to California in July may have moved the date. Hard to say.

I think I'll go on VisaJourney to see how apps are coming out based on those timelines.

If the Texas processing dates were truly to be believed, the apps transferred to California in July may have moved the date. Hard to say.

Looks like the USCIS Vermont processing dates are bogus. There's a steady stream of approvals coming out since last January; the latest on 2008-01-09. Looks like they're taking 6 months to process, based on comments in the timelines.

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/liftli...ervice%20Center

Things are moving in the Texas Service Center, if not moving things elsewhere.

A few days ago, I noticed the Processing Times page had been updated, and they were handling I-751s submitted April 19th 2007; curiously the same day my wife's was accepted.

Then yesterday we got an email notice: our case has been transferred to the Vermont Service Center. :)

So maybe they're starting to clear the logjam.

Ya, mine has been at the texas screw up center since april 22--I got the same email you did yesterday--sending it to Vermont!!