third time lucky

Well Finally after two blue slips My Fiancee got the Pink on Thursday after we turned in the required ONE page timeline on tuesday along with some other supporting documents,I went to the ACH in GUZ on monday and It helped quite a bit, The visa Officer I met was a very polite Individual and he seemed amazed and kind of amused at the fact that a lot of the evidence we had turned in previously seemed to have been overlooked, I was pretty straight forward with him and Pointed out How anyone with any common sense could see We had a solid relationship, I may have pushed it a bit far with some of my remarks But He made a lot of notes as I was talking to him and at the end Informed me that the VO handling our case was away and we would have to await his return to continue the case and then told me we would probably receive the three month blue slip on thursday but should expect to hear something within a month which seemed to be more Information then I expected to get at the ACH, I told him in these situations someone else need to step in and make a decision, He then looked at my Timeline and other Pertinent facts and He suggested what Else to turn in with the Timeline and that night I wrote a letter detailing my experience at the ACH and turned that in also on Tuesday and Thursday afternoon accompanied my Fiancee to the Consulate at 2.00 PM to pick up our BLUE slip and at 4.50 she came running down the stairs with the Pink, It was totally unexpected and We owe a lot of it to you guys here that helped us out a lot.

But definitely the ACH was worth the trip, I'm pretty sure the VO I met that day made the decision in the Interviewing officers absence, whoever did or whatever happened I'm Ecstatic, I waited until we had the Visa in hand to post as My fiancee wanted to be sure as She's heard of people who had their Pink turn back to blue at the Post Office....So it all worked out in the end and Once again Thanks to you all for all your help and sorry for writing a book about it (Actually i MAY write one about this whole experience)

Man Larry, that is GREAT NEWS!!! I'm really happy for you both.

The whole interview thing is very arbitrary and it does pretty much work out as to who they get for the interview.

Good luck to you both.

tsap seui

Congratulations to you both !! :D

A very interesting story. I think your case, one which was obviously difficult, illustrates how important/effective the ACH process can be in certain situations. In this instance, possibly tipping the scale in your favor, wherein the bona fides of the relationship may have been in question/flagged, for whatever reason. ;)

Best wishes !!!