NVC and beyond

Guest Rob & Jin

ok here's the list , feel free to add yourself.

Shenzhenk1

Toplaw

Rogerinca

Rob & Jin

EXO1

Steveandrong

any others .....?

Yes Rob,

we are at nvc now, but I hope to be case complete by end of January, then off to Guz.

Most of you all are 129 folks, and I am a 130 applicant, so my nvc visit is a little longer. Still I hope to be at guz in not too long.

All my paperwork is in to nvc, and my wife/daughter will send in applications before end of december I think.

Hey, mind if me and the lil' rabbit join you guys circling GUZ? It's been just over 5 months since we last circled it, maybe Jan or Feb I'll be back for ACH just before she turns in more info or turns in her passports.

I know where everything is at the Consulate and would be happy to meet some of you guys...I just don't know where the keys to the GUZ jail cells are so I could release the little rabbit from their bondage :P

tsap seui

Hey, mind if me and the lil' rabbit join you guys circling GUZ? It's been just over 5 months since we last circled it, maybe Jan or Feb I'll be back for ACH just before she turns in more info or turns in her passports.

I know where everything is at the Consulate and would be happy to meet some of you guys...I just don't know where the keys to the GUZ jail cells are so I could release the little rabbit from their bondage :lol:

tsap seui

Thanks for the kind offer...........

From one of those Americans still working for the man, I may or may not attend the GZU event. My feng is pretty confident and we seem to have our ducks in a row, that said..............

I may go just to be with her and take time off wo/pay!!!!!!!! B) :ph34r:

Also buddy keep circling and land soon, they can not keep a good man down much longer! <_< :headbang:

:plane: :plane: :plane:

ok here's the list , feel free to add yourself.

Shenzhenk1

Toplaw

Rogerinca

Rob & Jin

EXO1

Steveandrong

YanJeff

Credzba

tsap seui

any others .....?

Quite a list!! :D I called today, nice lady she said my stuff is there but not the paper version, same old story. She said that P-3's have been taking 60-120 days at GZU!! ;) :D

Guest Rob & Jin

Well looking at the timelines on VJ earlier this year it was taking roughly 2 months from NVC to receiving P-3, however we now have folks who's petitions left NVC in October that still havn't even arrived at GUZ.

Of course it may just be they have not updated their profiles, or maybe GUZ is following USCIS and x2 the processing times now as well.

we will see :crutch: :bangin:

Well looking at the timelines on VJ earlier this year it was taking roughly 2 months from NVC to receiving P-3, however we now have folks who's petitions left NVC in October that still havn't even arrived at GUZ.

Of course it may just be they have not updated their profiles, or maybe GUZ is following USCIS and x2 the processing times now as well.

we will see :crutch: :bangin:

Well buddy check out my new post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Dah:

You can my wife and i to the list. It's been about 3 months now since our noa2 approval with guz #. We've called up dos every week since the 2nd month, and have currently been advised that the background name check is presently underway. Going to try to forget about this beauracratic process and just enjoy the time with my wife in china in the interim.

You can my wife and i to the list. It's been about 3 months now since our noa2 approval with guz #. We've called up dos every week since the 2nd month, and have currently been advised that the background name check is presently underway. Going to try to forget about this beauracratic process and just enjoy the time with my wife in china in the interim.

Hey, welcome !!!

You are a couple of months ahead of most in this group !! ;)

You should see that P-3 real soon now.

If you can, it would help others to add your NVC info to the time line, time into and out of the NVC ??

Shanghai is a beautiful and fantastic city !! I look forward to another visit. I really like the older, historic sections, such as the Bund.

Keep us apprised here !! ;)