another blue/white slip question.....

i cannot remember if i have seen it, but just i ask if there is a list of most likely reasons as to why the ones to get the blue or white slips....why they to get these?....

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26576

As far as the white slip, the post I pasted is what I think the reason we received a white slip. My fiancee and I had no reason to think we would get a white slip as we were telling the truth and really had a bonafide relationship. But as we so harshly found out, we did not play GZ's game very well. As one of the mods puts it, you will need to use mouthwash and kiss GZ's a#@. The VOs there are understaffed and do not have the resources to render a just decision.

In another thread you had asked what is taking me so long. I chose to wait to see if the white slip would make its way back to the states. After several months of waiting and careful planning this time, I went ahead and filed the I-130 as we were married November 6 of last year. As of this day the white slip is still in GZ. It is obvious they have no intentions of returning it.

I hope I have helped you understand my situation and I really hope that you and others do not fall into this as I did. Good Luck.

i cannot remember if i have seen it, but just i ask if there is a list of most likely reasons as to why the ones to get the blue or white slips....why they to get these?....

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26576

As far as the white slip, the post I pasted is what I think the reason we received a white slip. My fiancee and I had no reason to think we would get a white slip as we were telling the truth and really had a bonafide relationship. But as we so harshly found out, we did not play GZ's game very well. As one of the mods puts it, you will need to use mouthwash and kiss GZ's a#@. The VOs there are understaffed and do not have the resources to render a just decision.

In another thread you had asked what is taking me so long. I chose to wait to see if the white slip would make its way back to the states. After several months of waiting and careful planning this time, I went ahead and filed the I-130 as we were married November 6 of last year. As of this day the white slip is still in GZ. It is obvious they have no intentions of returning it.

I hope I have helped you understand my situation and I really hope that you and others do not fall into this as I did. Good Luck.

thanks for the input charles...i am sure i can only imagine as to how much it sucks they way they have toyed with you and the few others lives....if only they knew how it would feel if the shoes were on the others feet and have someone else to do the same for them...

Well, here is the seven official steps that must be met to obtain a k-1 Visa. Please note the part at the beginning were it says, ".... are simple but firm...." Thus, if you have all the supporting documents that support these 'simple steps' sent and received by USCIS, NVC, GUZ, The Boys Scouts, Girl Scouts and etc. then....'simple steps'......you get the 'Pink'. If not.....you get the other color of the day. Unforturnately, these ''simple steps' don't tell ya what to do if you get a VO who happens to have a 'simple...bad hair day':.

K1 FIANCEE VISA REQUIREMENTS

The immigration requirements for a K1 Visa are simple but firm:

The petitioner must be a United States citizen. Legal Permanent Resident ¡°Green Card¡± holders of the U.S. are not allowed to obtain a K1 Visa for their foreign fiancee.

Both the petitioner (U.S. citizen) and the beneficiary (foreign fiancee) must be free to marry. This means that if either has been previously married he or she must be either divorced or widowed, or else the marriage must be legally annulled.

The petitioner and foreign fiancee must have the intent to marry within 90 days of the foreign fiancee¡¯s arrival in the U.S.

The petitioner and foreign fiancee must have met in person within two years prior to filing the fiancee visa petition with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (the USCIS and formerly the "INS" - Immigration and Naturalization Service ). There is a hardship waiver available for this requirement, but it is extremely difficult to obtain. The fact that the petitioner is too busy with his work, children, sick parent, etc. will not be adequate to obtain the waiver. To qualify for a waiver, most often there is a medical condition that prevents the US citizen from international travel.

The U.S. citizen petitioner must meet a minimum income requirement that is the poverty level set by Congress every February. The current requirements are listed below:

Size of

Family Unit 48 Contiguous

States and D.C. Alaska Hawaii

1 $9,800 $12,250 $11,270

2 13,200 16,500 15,180

3 16,600 20,750 19,090

4 20,000 25,000 23,000

5 23,400 29,250 26,910

6 26,800 33,500 30,820

7 30,200 37,750 34,730

8 33,600 42,000 38,640

For each additional person, add 3,400 4,250 3,910

If the petitioner cannot meet these requirements he is allowed to use a co-sponsor who does meet them. The co-sponsor¡¯s income must meet the requirement for a number of dependents that includes himself, the petitioner, each of their immediate family members, the foreign fiancee and any children of the fiancee who will be receiving a K2 visa and coming to the U.S. In addition, any children for which either the co-sponsor or petitioner is paying child support and any fomer spouse for which he is paying alimony also count as dependents.

The foreign fiancee must pass a medical exam at a clinic approved by the U.S. Consulate that is processing the fiancee visa application. The fiancee must not have any type of communicable disease or serious mental illness.

The foreign fiancee must also not have a criminal record. Some arrests and/or convictions are exempt from this requirement. If this is a concern in your situation you should consult an immigration attorney experienced with fiancee visas before proceeding further.

© 2002 - 2006 Fiance Visa Info

Edited by chef4u (see edit history)

The FAQ has some comments in both the interview section and denial section.. but I think in a nutshell, the top problems right now are, in order of severity:

1) Third party correspondence- someone has written the consulate about your relationship as not true.

2) CCP membership - often results in additional evidence or can include the I-601 waiver which delays it a year or more.

3) Fraudulent suspicions -

a. Two-way fraud: Often asking who made the travel arrangements and who paid for it; suspicion on whether money is changing hands in order to facilitate immigration benefits via a family based visa.

b. One-way fraud: Suspicion that the chinese national is seeking immigration benefits without real desire for relationship.

4) Financial issues - If your denied based on this, you'll have to find a joint sponsor and some might find this difficult to do.

5) Documentation issues - sometimes not right on a doc or in conflict with another statement, etc.

6) Miscellaneous stuff - Small stuff but can result in more evidence or administrative processing.

As to Administrative Processing: I tend to think this is fairly harmless (just wait) if it's just namecheck or background check on something... if the check is for sensitive job related issues or CCP, then it's more troublesome...