I just pulled out our copy of request for applicant to appear for initial interview. It says" you must bring this interview notice."Is it destroyed or can you put it back in a useable format.

One number to call is 1-800-375-5283. USCIS National customer service center. If you can call your local office to get answer about a "lost" NOA .

One thing it mentioned is to bring original and copy of each supporting document that you submitted with your application. Any thing I received from the government on my case I made several copies.

I guess you can try to tape it together as best you can. The explaination is another story. If they won't accept it, you will have to order another one at $200.

The original is required...

After you tape it back together...the only thing that I would say... the dog did it! ;)

I guess you can try to tape it together as best you can. The explaination is another story. If they won't accept it, you will have to order another one at $200.

After you tape it back together...the only thing that I would say... the dog did it! :hug:

That may be good evidence to prove the marriage is valid. ;)

Good Luck

After you tape it back together...the only thing that I would say... the dog did it! :lol:

The original is nice, but they let people in using a photocopy or faxed copy. Seems like some attorneys will fax it to their client and keep the original in a file.

Actually like the other fees being raised July 30 the fee to file an I-824 to get a replacement went up to $340 and can take months to get.

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-824instr.pdf

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-824.pdf

I would tape it back together, if you have it.

Take the advice and just tape it together...and tell them the dang dog did it. No worries.

tsap seui

pfkops...that was REALLY funny :toot:

Needless to say; this is a stressful process from start to finish.

If you used an attorney they would have been copied on both forms???

Our interview is a few days away and in a heated argument my wife tore up our NOA which is needed for the AOS interview. Whether or not she decides to make amends, did this just dramatically hurt our case? This was nearly 2 years of hard work to approach this moment, and now it's in shreds.

Sounds like someone needs a anger management course.

Edited by PhoenixRising (see edit history)