Waiting for P3

"Waiting" may be the most used word in this forum. :P

Who else is waiting for P3?

How long have you been waiting?

NVC sent ours to GUZ 11-07-2007. Only 22 days ago. Almost one month down.

Every day is closer! :D

I know we still have a while.

Many have waited much longer then that sorry to say!!!!!!! :( :( :o <_< My GZU out letter was dated 9/27/2007, was hoping for a small <_< present!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Every day is closer! :P

Many have waited much longer then that sorry to say!!!!!!! :D :D :o <_< My GZU out letter was dated 9/27/2007, was hoping for a small <_< present!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Yes, I know. We still have too long to wait. :(

At least 3 months. I pray, no longer than that.

I just want to talk to other people that also wait. :(

"Waiting" may be the most used word in this forum. <_<

Every day is closer! <_<

OH! I meant to say.

I hope you get your Christmas Present! :o

Every day is closer! :D

Many have waited much longer then that sorry to say!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( My GZU out letter was dated 9/27/2007, was hoping for a small <_< present!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Yes, I know. We still have too long to wait. :D

At least 3 months. I pray, no longer than that.

I just want to talk to other people that also wait. :)

Yes all of us in waiting need to talk with each other and be in double misery!!!!!

<_< :D :P :o :P :D

Just kidding......................................

How funny we all asked the same question once before and I am trying to give you the advice I got before: "Be patient and let the process works itself though - DavidZixuan" :gathering:

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

How funny we all asked the same question once before and I am trying to give you the advice I got before: "Be patient and let the process works itself though - DavidZixuan" :)

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Thank you Oh Grasshopper............Ha Ha

That coming from someone about to be in China with a gorgeous gal and a P-4 in hand!! Not fair, but happy for you!!

:gathering: :wub: :D :wub:

OK so you call on odd days and I call on even days to really drive them crazy???

:rolleyes: :ph34r:

:rotfl: Thanks sounds like a good plan....Ron and I used to be "call everyday team" I called DOS EVERYDAY for about 3 weeks until they told me my interview date. Good luck guys. It will come soon. BTW, Shenzhen K-1, Lulu has never received the P3 :). Just get the paper works ready and EMS that out as soon as you are told "P3 is sent" from DOS....Trust me.... you will not drive them crazy, they will just hang up on you :)

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

How funny we all asked the same question once before and I am trying to give you the advice I got before: "Be patient and let the process works itself though - DavidZixuan" :)

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Thank you Oh Grasshopper............Ha Ha

That coming from someone about to be in China with a gorgeous gal and a P-4 in hand!! Not fair, but happy for you!!

:rolleyes: :ph34r: :rotfl: :)

Thanks, Shenzhen K-1

First round on me when we meet!!

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Best guess is around the second week of Feb, just in time for Valentines day (take into consideration all the holidays coming up that GUZ does not work).

I have only called DOS 3 times in 23 days. But, In January I will step up the number of calls.

I talked to Guangzhou 1 time. She seemed a little irritated that I call so soon.

You really called EVERYDAY? :unsure:

Best guess is around the second week of Feb, just in time for Valentines day (take into consideration all the holidays coming up that GUZ does not work).

I have only called DOS 3 times in 23 days. But, In January I will step up the number of calls.

I talked to Guangzhou 1 time. She seemed a little irritated that I call so soon.

You really called EVERYDAY? :unsure:

Nope. Waited 3 months, then called 2 times. The second call was the charm. Follow David's advice is the best advice I can give to you.