the little wolf berry

Does anyone know anything about wolf berries also known as èÛè½

(gou-qi)

I have been all over miami this weekend looking for the little small berry and only to turn up with no one knowing anything about them.

Even the local chinese market does not carry them.

I made an order from my brother in law from canada but I really dont want to bother him everytime I need a fresh bag for my fix.

Does anyone know anything about wolf berries also known as èÛè½

(gou-qi)

I have been all over miami this weekend looking for the little small berry and only to turn up with no one knowing anything about them.

Even the local chinese market does not carry them.

I made an order from my brother in law from canada but I really dont want to bother him everytime I need a fresh bag for my fix.

What is it and what does it (supposedly) do?

Yes I am aware of all the wonderful things they are capable of :angry:

I was wondering if anyone knew where to get them online or in South Florida.

Ive been eating them for about 6 weeks now since my brother in law spoke about them and sent me 2 bags of the little brown raisin looking dried berries.

I was told they were good for my kidneys,

and much more.

Yes I am aware of all the wonderful things they are capable of :censor:

I was wondering if anyone knew where to get them online or in South Florida.

Ive been eating them for about 6 weeks now since my brother in law spoke about them and sent me 2 bags of the little brown raisin looking dried berries.

I was told they were good for my kidneys,

and much more.

I buy them at chinese grocery stores. I call them little red berry and they can normally find them. I soak them in my scotch with ginseng root for my tonic. I drink a cap full on most days.

I see Lei eating this once in a while in a jar with water, definitely not dried and probably grown somewhere near by her home. I need to try these when I make my second trip in February!

You can soak the dried ones in hot water to rehydrate them. Plus, very popular to put in Alchol to make a healthy drink.