+++Honorary Candle Forum Counselor+++

I agree with your post, except for the adopting part. I already have parents and grandparents now in two countries and who speak two completely different languages. And let me tell you now that my American mom is here in Changsha teaching for a year, I do not know where to turn, between wife, mom, and mom. I am being ordered around from all sides. Anyway more seriously now I said something a little sarcastically funny about Jim and Eric just a few minutes ago and maybe he was blushing so much that he put the wrong name on your post. Sorry if I caused any confusion. Since I have been in China so long now sometimes my sarcasm has detriimental effects. :) :lol:

Everyone,

I am also very grateful for everything that Jim has done for all of us. He has been a wonderfully positive influence for this board ever since it started. Jim was the second person to register on the board, after myself, and I have often asked him for insight about how to keep the board positive and supportive.

I am very happy to announce that Jim accepted a moderator role and I would like to state that he has 100% of my support and trust.

Thanks,

P.J.

:D :D :D

Everyone,

I am also very grateful for everything that Jim has done for all of us.  He has been a wonderfully positive influence for this board ever since it started.  Jim was the second person to register on the board, after myself, and I have often asked him for insight about how to keep the board positive and supportive. 

I am very happy to announce that Jim accepted a moderator role and I would like to state that he has 100% of my support and trust.

Thanks,

P.J.

:D  :D  :D

You go Jim !

Everyone,

I am also very grateful for everything that Jim has done for all of us.  He has been a wonderfully positive influence for this board ever since it started.  Jim was the second person to register on the board, after myself, and I have often asked him for insight about how to keep the board positive and supportive.  

Thanks,

P.J.

:P  :D  :lol:

You go Jim !

All,

Thank you all for your support and I will try my best to not piss anyone off. :lol: :lol: >Jim

James, now was that last comment called for, im so mad at you now, I quit!

Just having some fun man.

Good you got this role.

I wish I had the time to yell at, hehehe, oh I mean moderate this place.

You will do great!