P3/P4 Question

I know my fiancee's Birth, Police, Marital, etc Certificates have to be translated into English and notarized for GUZ, but does the person that does the translation have to fill out something like:

Certification by Translator

I [typed name], certify that I am fluent (conversant) in the English and ________ languages, and that the above/attached document is an accurate translation of the document attached entitled ______________________________.

Signature_________________________________

Date Typed Name

Address

Or is that only for when you send stuff the USCIS?

I know my fiancee's Birth, Police, Marital, etc Certificates have to be translated into English and notarized for GUZ, but does the person that does the translation have to fill out something like:

I [typed name], certify that I am fluent (conversant) in the English and ________ languages, and that the above/attached document is an accurate translation of the document attached entitled ______________________________.

Date Typed Name

Address

I do not have the translated documents in front of me, but the notary offices in China are very tightly controled. Plus, we had to go to only one office, none other would do it. They do state that they are an offical notary.

Date Typed Name

Address

I do not have the translated documents in front of me, but the notary offices in China are very tightly controled. Plus, we had to go to only one office, none other would do it. They do state that they are an offical notary.

All the legal and certified papers in China are very controlled!!

My SO's papers such as birth certificate were the following, Chinese version, English version, notary swearing the translation was legitimate, and his official page stating who he is and etc. :)

Date Typed Name

Address

My SO's papers such as birth certificate were the following, Chinese version, English version, notary swearing the translation was legitimate, and his official page stating who he is and etc. <_<

Excellent! Thats what I wanted to know! Thanks!!

Date Typed Name

Address

My SO's papers such as birth certificate were the following, Chinese version, English version, notary swearing the translation was legitimate, and his official page stating who he is and etc. <_<

Excellent! Thats what I wanted to know! Thanks!!

Also remember the only place she is getting all that is back in her birth city home!! :(

My feng also got a single certificate swearing she had been single since the day of her divorce!! :D

Also remember the only place she is getting all that is back in her birth city home!! :lol:

My feng also got a single certificate swearing she had been single since the day of her divorce!! :blink:

Lulu got her birth certificate from Nanjing (she was born in Shandon). Single certificate can be obtain from any local notarization office.

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Also remember the only place she is getting all that is back in her birth city home!! :lol:

My feng also got a single certificate swearing she had been single since the day of her divorce!! :blink:

Lulu got her birth certificate from Nanjing (she was born in Shandon). Single certificate can be obtain from any local notarization office.

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Also good to know, thanks for the tip!

Also remember the only place she is getting all that is back in her birth city home!! :(

My feng also got a single certificate swearing she had been single since the day of her divorce!! :ph34r:

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

A lot of good advice for sure ZIL, just make sure which city she needs to get all of it from?? We lost a month or so while my SO went back home to get all of her papers!! :headbang:

My feng also got a single certificate swearing she had been single since the day of her divorce!! :ph34r:

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

A lot of good advice for sure ZIL, just make sure which city she needs to get all of it from?? We lost a month or so while my SO went back home to get all of her papers!! :headbang:

Hi, Shenzhen K-1

Your sweetie should be getting the P3 anytime now. You should start calling DOS. Download the forms and get them ready. Mail the P3 back as soon as DOS tell you the P3 date. You can catch up some time this way. Good luck buddy.

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Edited by hi5pro (see edit history)

Also remember the only place she is getting all that is back in her birth city home!! :D

My feng also got a single certificate swearing she had been single since the day of her divorce!! :(

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Hi, Shenzhen K-1

Your sweetie should be getting the P3 anytime now. You should start calling DOS. Good luck buddy.

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

I did yesterday buddy, not yet but soon I hope??

I am just glad we missed the current mess at CSC right now!! :ph34r:

Also remember the only place she is getting all that is back in her birth city home!! ;)

My feng also got a single certificate swearing she had been single since the day of her divorce!! :(

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Hi, Shenzhen K-1

Your sweetie should be getting the P3 anytime now. You should start calling DOS. Good luck buddy.

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Prepare to get all kinds of conflict answers from DOS :D. Keep on calling.

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Also remember the only place she is getting all that is back in her birth city home!! :blink:

My feng also got a single certificate swearing she had been single since the day of her divorce!! :D

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Hi, Shenzhen K-1

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Prepare to get all kinds of conflict answers from DOS ;). Keep on calling.

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Thanks anything specific I should look out for????????? :(

Thanks anything specific I should look out for?????????

Neah... You will know what I mean. B)

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

I called today and the very nice young man said they are getting it together!! ;)

Not sure what he meant by that he should remember my case number by now??? :D :bye1: