Bad to Good???....hope, hope, hope

last weekend, i was informed by my "SO" that she had given me the wrong date of her previous marriage termination.....a seven year difference...i had entered the wrong date on the beneficiary information sheet...and i did not look at her divorce booklet closely for the date, just assumed she had given me the correct date from previous meetings with her when we filled out the paperwork together...i was livid....had thoughts of losing the four plus months toward noa2 and having to start over again.....we were both at a loss for words for a couple of days....told her maybe this is where the immigration attorney will be helpful....so i called them first thing monday morning....explained the situation...was told not to worry...as long as the divorce booklet date is prior to application, all will be ok...but said she will call the csc and tell them about the "typo".....not even one hour later, i checked to see if my case had been touched for this and sure enough, it was...funny thing is, i have also notice today has been touched again....maybeeeeeee....just maybe i hope, because someone have check my file, they look at it and will keep it out and process?....hoping..praying.....

last weekend, i was informed by my "SO" that she had given me the wrong date of her previous marriage termination.....a seven year difference...i had entered the wrong date on the beneficiary information sheet...and i did not look at her divorce booklet closely for the date, just assumed she had given me the correct date from previous meetings with her when we filled out the paperwork together...i was livid....had thoughts of losing the four plus months toward noa2 and having to start over again.....we were both at a loss for words for a couple of days....told her maybe this is where the immigration attorney will be helpful....so i called them first thing monday morning....explained the situation...was told not to worry...as long as the divorce booklet date is prior to application, all will be ok...but said she will call the csc and tell them about the "typo".....not even one hour later, i checked to see if my case had been touched for this and sure enough, it was...funny thing is, i have also notice today has been touched again....maybeeeeeee....just maybe i hope, because someone have check my file, they look at it and will keep it out and process?....hoping..praying.....

Hope this is a small bump in the road!! B)

They might have touched because it was on someones desk and it was in there way??? ;) :)

Heck Steve, with all those trips to visit, time should be going by pretty quickly for you.

Illinois Steve might as well move there!!

I am jealous of all those trips!! :(

<_< :D

:(

Heck Steve, with all those trips to visit, time should be going by pretty quickly for you.

Illinois Steve might as well move there!!

I am jealous of all those trips!! :(

<_< :D

hahahaha....i leave tomorrow night....and already looking for tickets to go back next year :P .....just doing all i can to make this thing go by quickly

Sounds like they looked at your case is all, perhaps updated it.

Note: this was posted to the wrong forum, has nothing to do with locating other CFL members and perhaps meeting others. A Mod probably will move this post to: "General Visa Discussion & First Steps"

Note: this was posted to the wrong forum, has nothing to do with locating other CFL members and perhaps meeting others. A Mod probably will move this post to: "General Visa Discussion & First Steps"

yeahhhhh.....i know....i noticed this after i had posted...was reading somethings in the contact forum and then thought to make an entry....just did not think about where i was at the moment....and yes...i hope a mod will move it to the appropriate forum

Perhaps updated it with the correct divorce information the attorney provided.

The attorney is correct that there is nothing to worry about. It was just a small typo.