Full insurance coverage.

My company picked up full insurance coverage with just a phone call to HR. Only need to supply 2 pieces of paperwork at a later date. No SS# needed for K1 or K2 either. K2 is covered up to age 20 with no full time student status, with full time untill age 25, sweet! :Dah:

Full medical, dental, eye, and prescription, all company paid for with no deductable or employee contributation.

Looks like my younger years of intuition are paying off now days. Tonight we will have to check the lotto numbers too, as we are on a roll lately.

My company picked up full insurance coverage with just a phone call to HR. Only need to supply 2 pieces of paperwork at a later date. No SS# needed for K1 or K2 either. K2 is covered up to age 20 with no full time student status, with full time untill age 25, sweet! <_<

Full medical, dental, eye, and prescription, all company paid for with no deductable or employee contributation.

Looks like my younger years of intuition are paying off now days. Tonight we will have to check the lotto numbers too, as we are on a roll lately.

Did they have a 30 day waiting period and did you have to me married first?? :(

My company picked up full insurance coverage with just a phone call to HR. Only need to supply 2 pieces of paperwork at a later date. No SS# needed for K1 or K2 either. K2 is covered up to age 20 with no full time student status, with full time untill age 25, sweet! :(

Did they have a 30 day waiting period and did you have to me married first?? :happy2:

In my company we have to be married, or I have to pay extra for domestic partner benefits. No waiting period.

My company picked up full insurance coverage with just a phone call to HR. Only need to supply 2 pieces of paperwork at a later date. No SS# needed for K1 or K2 either. K2 is covered up to age 20 with no full time student status, with full time untill age 25, sweet! :D

Did they have a 30 day waiting period and did you have to me married first?? ;)

Covered as of the day of the mariage. They do have domestic partner and another for the "" community too, but a little different qualifications are needed.

What's the deal Mike? You make all of these separate trips to do something in 10-30 minutes, but no you spread this out over a number of days.

Just wait til I explain to Rong that you could have done all of this in a single morning and spent the remainder of the time shopping. :lol:

These are all spread out to coincide with the proper timing of the meals and digestion time and possible wc visits in public places. ;)

As far as the shopping, again see the above, but you must also qilai early for the Tuesday and Sunday paper for the coupon section that is all alphabetized and mapped out on the table and coffee table according to value/need/driving time (of course don't forget about the Wednesday flyers in the mail that MUST arrive before 10am or the pacing begins) ;) and the local Chinese newspaper on Sunday too. :wacko:

Oh, and never never shop at the China grocery store on Sunday at noonish due to having to wait in line longer due to the extra people and fresh cooked food delivery that occurs. :D

My company picked up full insurance coverage with just a phone call to HR. Only need to supply 2 pieces of paperwork at a later date. No SS# needed for K1 or K2 either. K2 is covered up to age 20 with no full time student status, with full time untill age 25, sweet! :D

Did they have a 30 day waiting period and did you have to me married first?? :wacko:

Covered as of the day of the mariage. They do have domestic partner and another for the "" community too, but a little different qualifications are needed.

That is the way it is in my company as well, but can cover new daughter when cover mother!! ;)

Did they have a 30 day waiting period and did you have to me married first?? :wacko:

That is the way it is in my company as well, but can cover new daughter when cover mother!! ;)

Ditto. K2 covered on the date of mariage too.

Jeez, you lucky guys, I don't have a company :D ...sniff, sniff.

It's just me and the VA, and hopefully soon, them monthly Blue Cross people. ;)

I beseech you, LET MY PEOPLE GO GUZ !!

tsap seui

Jeez, you lucky guys, I don't have a company :lol: ...sniff, sniff.

It's just me and the VA, and hopefully soon, them monthly Blue Cross people. ;)

I beseech you, LET MY PEOPLE GO GUZ !!

tsap seui

I am all for getting Congressmen involved early in the process-at the first sign of any kind of delay. It worked like a charm in my case, and it will probably benefit others as well. We can sit here in our little community and winge about GUZ, or we can spread the misery to our employees in Washington. If enough of us complain about how unduly complicated legal immigration is, maybe (boy, is this whistling in the dark) Congress will DO something about it.