Alittle concerned

Hi iyan46

We have a Dec. 11th interview and our P4 was sent out on Nov. 9th per DOS. Lulu just got the P4 yesterday (She is in Nanjing). I have check the time line on CFL members and 90% get the P4 around 6-7 days after DOS posted in their system. I'll suggest you give DOS a call and find out when was your P4 mailed out. Good luck.

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Finally after all this time my Jing is scheduled for a Dec 4 interview ... but the P-4 has not come in the mail yet ... should we be concerned?

:Dah:

Yes, call DOS and ask when it was posted. Also, send an email to GUZ and tell them it was not received (if more than 10 days ago), and request another be sent out ASAP due to the early interview. Here is the email link.

http://www.usembassy-china.org.cn/guangzhou/iv/email.html

Finally after all this time my Jing is scheduled for a Dec 4 interview ... but the P-4 has not come in the mail yet ... should we be concerned?

:unsure:

Yes, call DOS and ask when it was posted. Also, send an email to GUZ and tell them it was not received (if more than 10 days ago), and request another be sent out ASAP due to the early interview. Here is the email link.

Called DOS and they say it was sent 11/9/07 Tried to email but the response is that they don't reply from that address any longer ...

and still no P4 laywer is looking into it now but it's getting tense

the interview is scheduled for Dec 4

Called DOS and they say it was sent 11/9/07 Tried to email but the response is that they don't reply from that address any longer ...

All the P4 forms are available for download from the consulate website, and here on CFL

http://www.candleforlove.com/FAQ/Forms/index2.htm

Only form of concern is the interview invite letter, when in I was in Guangzhou for visa interview, I was able to get an extra copy of the interview latter at ACH at the consulate.

Hi iyan46

Like dnoblett said

Definitely start to download and prepare your P4 forms. Build your kitchen sink. Call GUZ see if you can get another P4 letter. Good luck to you.

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

All the P4 forms are available for download from the consulate website, and here on CFL

http://www.candleforlove.com/FAQ/Forms/index2.htm

Only form of concern is the interview invite letter, when in I was in Guangzhou for visa interview, I was able to get an extra copy of the interview latter at ACH at the consulate.

Jing is Downloading the forms as i write this ... and i told her about getting the invite letter at the consolate ... It;s taking some of the stress off .... and she's not giving me that :D LOOK :( any longer ... and hopefully the pkg will still come .

Thanks so much for your help

Dave and Jing

Hi iyan46

Like dnoblett said

Definitely start to download and prepare your P4 forms. Build your kitchen sink. Call GUZ see if you can get another P4 letter. Good luck to you.

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Thanks ... we have all the forms now and i will help her fill them out when she comes home from work, I think we have everything else already ... i sent her the I-134 forms a few weeks ago along with everything else i needed to send so i think we are good there ... all we were waiting for were the P4 forms and now we have those to thanks to you all here. :) Now if we can just get the invite letter we will be all set. She is going to Guangzhou next week to get her medical done and she can stop at the embassy then. I am going to try to call ahead but with the holiday i'm not sure when someone will be there to answer.

Dave

Hi iyan46

Like dnoblett said

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Thanks ... we have all the forms now and i will help her fill them out when she comes home from work, I think we have everything else already ... i sent her the I-134 forms a few weeks ago along with everything else i needed to send so i think we are good there ... all we were waiting for were the P4 forms and now we have those to thanks to you all here. :lol: Now if we can just get the invite letter we will be all set. She is going to Guangzhou next week to get her medical done and she can stop at the embassy then. I am going to try to call ahead but with the holiday i'm not sure when someone will be there to answer.

Dave

Seems like you will have couple very busy weeks ahead of you :) . Good luck to you.

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Hi iyan46

Like dnoblett said

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

And the best of luck to you both also!

Thanks ... we have all the forms now and i will help her fill them out when she comes home from work, I think we have everything else already ... i sent her the I-134 forms a few weeks ago along with everything else i needed to send so i think we are good there ... all we were waiting for were the P4 forms and now we have those to thanks to you all here. :lol: Now if we can just get the invite letter we will be all set. She is going to Guangzhou next week to get her medical done and she can stop at the embassy then. I am going to try to call ahead but with the holiday i'm not sure when someone will be there to answer.

Dave

Seems like you will have couple very busy weeks ahead of you :) . Good luck to you.

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

I am going to try to call ahead but with the holiday i'm not sure when someone will be there to answer.

Dave

In a pinch you could always give this number a try, but it most likely is the duty officer who knows nothing about the IV unit (this holiday).

Phone£º 011-86-20-8518-7605 (8:30 AM ¨C 12:30 PM and 1:30 PM ¨C 5:30 PM China time)

011-86-20-8121-6077 (after hours duty officer for emergencies only)

Does she have to be a US citizen to get in the Consulate?

She is going to Guangzhou next week to get her medical done and she can stop at the embassy then.

Dave

I don't believe so because others have said that they had to do the same thing ..... but thats a great question. She is sending a fax to them in the morning, I will be calling NVC Monday morning and i have also contacted The immigration Lawyer i hired right at the begining of this adventure, and she is working on it also. Hopefully someone will get an answer.

This phone number is for American citizens to contact the Consulate GUZ (but not the IV unit).

Phone: 011-86-20-8518-7605 (8:30 AM – 12:30 PM and 1:30 PM – 5:30 PM China time)

I will be calling them first thing Mon Morn, ( sun night )

Thanks