Good luck Clayton and Wen Li!!

Right about now Wen Li should be somewhere on the 5th floor waiting for her name to be called or even sitting across from a VO. And poor Clayton's down on the 4th floor biting his nails or pacing,breathing all those cigarette fumes in that "cozy" little coffee shop,watching the vultures swoop down onto the poor blue slippers and waiting to catch a glimpse of Wen Li coming down the hall waving a piece of pink paper.

Here's to another CFL success story.

You go Clayton and Wen Li. ;)

Think pink all the way for Clayton, I wish him the best and good luck to him and his gal!!! :blink: :ph34r:

Thanks so much Dave!

Imagine our surprise to come to CFL and see a post directed to both myself and Wen Li.

You hit the nail on the head. All your wrote was so accurate. I know you've been here, done that!

As for the results.....See our most recent post!

Thanks to all the others for your good wishes.

Clayton & Wen Li

Thanks so much Dave!

Imagine our surprise to come to CFL and see a post directed to both myself and Wen Li.

You hit the nail on the head. All your wrote was so accurate. I know you've been here, done that!

As for the results.....See our most recent post!

Thanks to all the others for your good wishes.

Clayton & Wen Li

I thought that was very nice of them too!!! You deserve it....your OWN topic!!!! We've all been hoping the best for you two!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS again!!!!