NOA#3 WELCOME LETTER!

We just got the mail earlier today and finally got the letter we've been wishing for, the I-797C welcome letter!...It says they will be mailing the Permanent Resident Card soon and that we should receive it within 3 weeks!... :happybday: I admit I don't post much here anymore now that me and Lao Po are together but I do come here enough to see that many people are forced to wait a long time for some of these approvals. So I do feel very very fortunate that our visa and green card journeys have gone so smooth. I again want to give thanks for all the great info that everyone on the Candle has given me to help me through this. THANK YOU!!!

:toot:

Don't lose the faith tywy_99 , I hope you and your lao po can be with your step daughter soon.... I hope it can become a reality soon enough as mines became. I always had faith and your words of encouragement helped me.. Good luck and best wishes!! :P

Yes, you are fortunate, but we're very happy for you. Congratulations!

Yeah, I'm ever so much waiting to see the same letter for my stepdaughter! :D

Congratulations Signal, I'll be right behind you going through that same process as soon as my lao po comes to USA and marries with me :D

We just got the mail earlier today and finally got the letter we've been wishing for, the I-797C welcome letter!...It says they will be mailing the Permanent Resident Card soon and that we should receive it within 3 weeks!... :D I admit I don't post much here anymore now that me and Lao Po are together but I do come here enough to see that many people are forced to wait a long time for some of these approvals. So I do feel very very fortunate that our visa and green card journeys have gone so smooth. I again want to give thanks for all the great info that everyone on the Candle has given me to help me through this. THANK YOU!!!

:P

Congratulations, Jason - nice to hear from you. ;)

Thank you!...Yes, it seems like an eternity since me, you and a few others were all here waiting for our P3's and P4's!...hehehe...

09-06-06--K-1 I-129F sent.

09-15-06--NOA#1.

10-02-06--NOA#2.

10-10-06--Letter from NVC (I-129F Received - Sent To Guz).

12-23-06--P-3.

01-25-06--P-4.

03-01-07--Received K-1 Visa.

Damn Signal, your timeline is hella fast! Even faster than Dnoblett (Dan). :lol: I never realized how fast your K1 went through.

I sent out my K-1 app 7/21/07 and my wife had her interview on 2/28/07.

Congrats to your wife on her Welcome letter. It certainly has been a very smooth and speedy process for you guys! :)

Damn Signal, your timeline is hella fast! Even faster than Dnoblett (Dan). <_< I never realized how fast your K1 went through.

I sent out my K-1 app 7/21/07 and my wife had her interview on 2/28/07.

Congrats to your wife on her Welcome letter. It certainly has been a very smooth and speedy process for you guys! :mbounce:

Thank you sir! :mbounce:

It is funny because during the whole time I was waiting for P3 and P4 I knew there were other Candle members waiting for the same thing but did not realize Dan and his wife, who were one of the ones waiting, lived so close to me!...Turns out we were both in China for the interview process at the same time and both went through Chicago on the way back within like three days of each other!...hehe...I've since met Dan and his lovely wife and another couple in the area...It was nice letting the wives chat and sharing China culture, Guangzhou and airline stories!... :)

But yes, I think our speedy process has surprised me more than anyone!... :( I remember when I was still trying to figure out what was involved with applying for K-1 I read the forums and looked at other Candle member's timelines to get an idea of what was ahead for me...I remember one timeline in particular from a member named 'Ameriken' (spelling?) and thought to myself that how nice it would be to move along like him and his wife!...And looking back we did extremely well...

:)