Question on Address Abroad from my Fiance

Hi Everyone,

My Fiance lives in a 7 story building which she rents. She is telling me there is no mail boxes. She gets her mail and uses her work address for everything. So...when filling out G-325A under Applicants residence last five years, what am I suppose to put there? Her address where she stays right now with no mail box or her work? Same goes for the I-129F form question #15- Your Fiances address. Looking for some advice.

Thanks

Vinny

You must use an address where she can receive mail. Many in China can not get mail where they live so they simply use another address.

My wife used her parent's address. Her father would simply call her to tell her whenever she had mail.

You can also use her work address, many here do. The only thing to consider is will she continue work through the process? Will it be a problem if those at work know she has an American boyfriend? Will they be jealous about her going to America? If you answer yes, to any of these questions, then you should use another address. You especially want to avoid any TPC. My wife had no problems at her work. Everyone knew she had an American boyfriend. We would all go out to eat whenever I was in Nanning.

She could have used her work address, but she switched jobs during the process. Getting mail at her parents made it easy. No need to change address with embassy.