Microsoft Pinyin IME 3.0

This is an input method for Simplified Chinese, used through the 'language picker' for the OS. While it works with XP, you can install it with a language on another OS.

There are 6 IME's for Simplified Chinese, my wife doesn't know the MS PY IME 3.0, she knows quanpin .

IME = Input Method Editor .

We setup the Microsoft Pinyin IME 3.0 on both computers and installed QQ without any problems. We also did not need the dual boot. My girls just click the language button at the bottom and switch to Chinese, type the pinyin and when they press enter, the chinese character shows up. The problem initially was with QQ. Had to down load it from China and it was slow (very large file). The link kept timing out and dropping the connection, and that was with the cable modem. Finally got it on about the 4th try.

• 3 weeks later...

If you need any help dual booting please let me know and I would be happy to help you out!! :D

Thank you all. I will save this post for when I return from interview and start preparing computers for her!!!

Thanks again. : )

I would like to knw how to dual boot. I have Vista Home Premium. Are you familiar with this? Can I dual boot with XP Chinese? Thanks YP