"No reason" denial?

On 001 my wife and I have seen a bunch of cases where the girl gets a blue slip, but for no reason. They are asked to come back in 3 months, but they don't need to bring any extra proof or documents. When they are handed the blue slip, they are just told, "The case just needs to be investigated further (code 221 g)," or something like that. One girl was even told, "I believe your situation is real, you have all the documents. You just need to come back in 3 months because we need to further review your case." Why would someone get a "rejection" like this? Why would they schedule an interview if they aren't finished reviewing your case? Anyone have an experience like this?

Edited by mandarinstudent (see edit history)

One issue we see over and over.... the blue slip has information; the people involved rarely share EVERTHING needed to understand their case.

Most of the cases you make mention of are due to an additional 'name check' to be run... this is shown on the back of the blue slip...

Until someone is willing to post both sides of a blue slip and any other info given, or a recording of the VOs comments, I would say that the minute they realize they get a blue slip, their brain blocks out most of their ability to think straight. .and the USC gets even less info and therefore cries 'foul play'...

"Most of the cases you make mention of are due to an additional 'name check' to be run... this is shown on the back of the blue slip...

Until someone is willing to post both sides of a blue slip and any other info given, or a recording of the VOs comments, I would say that the minute they realize they get a blue slip, their brain blocks out most of their ability to think straight. .and the USC gets even less info and therefore cries 'foul play'..."

I'm one "USC" that was in Guangzhou for his loved ones interview. And when my girlfriend saw her VO writing on a blue slip her brain DID NOT block out her ability to think straight.

I held the blue slip in my hands and looked at both sides...not a damn thing was asked for..on either side. My girlfriend, whose brain was working perfectly logically, just as it had been through-out a VERY adversarial interview given by a VERY adversarial VO, quickly asked the VO what information she needed to prepare for the blue slip. "NOTHING" was the VO's response..."We need more time to look at your case. If you don't hear from us in 3 months, e-mail us".

Not every case is the same, not every blue slip gives a reason, and while not every blue slip asks for anything...on either side, it sure would be nice if they did. And not every USC cries foul, some just eat shit and deal with it. :sosad:

tsap seui

USC with very bad breath

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

"Most of the cases you make mention of are due to an additional 'name check' to be run... this is shown on the back of the blue slip...

Until someone is willing to post both sides of a blue slip and any other info given, or a recording of the VOs comments, I would say that the minute they realize they get a blue slip, their brain blocks out most of their ability to think straight. .and the USC gets even less info and therefore cries 'foul play'..."

I'm one "USC" that was in Guangzhou for his loved ones interview. And when my girlfriend saw her VO writing on a blue slip her brain DID NOT block out her ability to think straight.

I held the blue slip in my hands and looked at both sides...not a damn thing was asked for..on either side. My girlfriend, whose brain was working perfectly logically, just as it had been through-out a VERY adversarial interview given by a VERY adversarial VO, quickly asked the VO what information she needed to prepare for the blue slip. "NOTHING" was the VO's response..."We need more time to look at your case. If you don't hear from us in 3 months, e-mail us".

Not every case is the same, not every blue slip gives a reason, and while not every blue slip asks for anything...on either side, it sure would be nice if they did. And not every USC cries foul, some just eat shit and deal with it. :huh:

tsap seui

USC with very bad breath

oh please.. your going to generalize my comment to every last blue slip that has ever occurred? The OP is talking about those blue slipped who act like they don't have a clue... :huh:

In your case, the information came from the VO, not the slip... and that's part of the "EVERYTHING" you didn't quote of my comment :D

Don't rely on the slip along... and if one is still unsure, don't leave till you do understand... If they leave without understanding, then there must be some 'blockage' going on somewhere :huh:

Anyway... if bad breath is the worst of it... that's not so bad :D

Ah, the internet. :cheering:

tsap seui

Sorry David..... but my finance got the blue slip with nothing checked off and nothing wrong and was told the same thing.... you have to wait three months... she wanted to know why and the Interviewer would not give a reason... she went to the window to ask why and they said "must review.... that was 5 1/2 months ago.... the last tow months my two Senators have been trying to find out what the problem could be and have not got any different information that we have not already gotten....under review..... this is really wrong.... but can not do anything else but wait??????????

Just look in the FAQ and links and res for examples, it is all here. This is a copy of the blue that you need to wait 90+ days for. Plan on 5-6 months. GUZ and DOS are checking your documents again. It is tough not knowing, but you just need to look and ask. :D

http://candleforlove.com/FAQ/blue_slip_Admin_Process.jpg

Question from someone looking down the road? M & R

Most of that looks like stuff that should have been there?

So is a blue normally something not there, not right, or just did not like what they saw?? :blink:

It's a long and unknown road and you learn along the way when you get the 90 day blue's. Unless you have received one (the blank 90 day), please don't speculate on what it there or not. Look at the example that I showed as it is current and correct, NOTHING else is needed, GUZ has everything they need and they are looking further at your existing documents, and they need time to do it.¡¡£Î£Ï£Ô£È£É£Î£Ç was missing either.

So is a blue normally something not there, not right, or just did not like what they saw??

I can only answer for us, but I know Mike had Rong more than well prepared for the interview...and Rong is very smart and quick on her toes in a difficult situation, just like my girlfriend.

My girlfriend had EVERY item in the kitchen sink AND every item I could research on blue slip overcome evidence to include a DVD of us talking for an hour in english, certified letter of evolution of relationship (this was thrown back, unread, at my girlfriend as was the certified new "intent to marry" letter), my ex-wife's SS number, copy of ex-wife's drivers license as well as four certified copies of her "bills" (one of which was her mortgage statement), and there was more I can't think of as I get ready for work this morning.

I purposely bought single entry visas so that I would have 4 visa stamps in my passport...my passport, handed back un- looked at.

Being self employed I had certified supporting documents showing house and land sales totaling over $84, 000 as of February 2007....these documents were angrily ripped off my I-134 and thrown un-looked at backat my girlfriend. AND...I mean THROWN ANGRILY at my girlfriend. The VO threw more evidence back at my girlfriend than she kept or even looked at.

My girlfriend was asked 26 questions in 8 minutes by a very adversarial VO. My girlfriend aced all the questions and kept her composure thru-out the whole ordeal with this VO with a terrible attitude.

My girlfriend knew she had all the blue slip overcome evidence so when she saw the VO pull out a blue slip and start filling it out she quickly asked the VO what evidence she was asking for...."NOTHING" " We need more time to look at your case" was the terse answer.

My girlfriend had everything in her wheeled briefcase tabbed for easy retrival, she wore a new white dress, she had a smile and a positive and confident demeanor. When she and her 11 year old son said "good morning" to the VO, the VO just looked up and without a smile or ackowledgement, only quickly stared at them.

Prepared? Hundreds of hours on the phone asking my girlfriend 75 interview questions, my second, third trip, and until the interview, forth trips were mainly spent going over P-3, P-4 and the interview. I spent countless hundreds of hours reading old interview posts on CFL, researching the kitchen sink material, all the advice given in the FAQ's, asked every question that gave me concern. I prepared my girlfriend for everything I could think of. I even played a "bad guy" VO asking her questions in a menacing tone and writing her a blue slip...so she would be quick to ask what the blue slip was asking for.

Those VO's can do anything they want to...to anyone...at any time. They can turn down offered evidence and later ask for the very same evidence in a blue slip. They can NOT ask for something your girlfriend has in her kitchen sink then give her a blue slip asking for that very evidence.

As it turned out, my girlfriend could have gone to her interview with the little plastic shopping bag with a 1/4 inch of material in it like most of the other Chinese women I saw standing in line for the interview.

Shenz, my answer was not directed at you. but I am glad you asked, as there is another reality going on in Guangzhou that I hope no one else has to endure.

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

In my opinion it (90 day blue) is caused by a name change some time in the past (does not matter if you already stated this in your documents and regardless of name checks), or/and TPC.

GUZ is verifying these 2 extra things and you will pink out when they have satisfied their endevor.

How are you some of you people voicing your opinions when you have no clue...GUZ can do what ever they want......myself and my finance have never had a name change.... nothing was checked off as missing or wrong on blue slip.... 5 1/2 months later nothing....she also had a old Visa lady that had a bad cold that day and something went wrong.... but not name change!