still no noa1

man,this waiting is pure hell,I haven't even received my receipt/case number (NOA1) .my petition is stuck somewhere in california (even though,i sent it to Texas).they have only processed petitions on or before 8/30/2007....I sent mine in on 9/25/2007......this is unbelievable.

man,this waiting is pure hell,I haven't even received my receipt/case number (NOA1) .my petition is stuck somewhere in california (even though,i sent it to Texas).they have only processed petitions on or before 8/30/2007....I sent mine in on 9/25/2007......this is unbelievable.

Welcome to USCIS hell. Most likely the Texas center will forward your applications to California. Relax, buy Cheetos.

Not sure about 130 packets, but I did not get a receipt without calling them. A good time is late in the afternoon and bypass the crap and go to 0! They have some computer problems. :thank_you_so_much:

Guest Rob & Jin

P2 will take about 3 months.

The key point your at is, whether you file the I-129F for K3 or not?

I recommend not doing that since it stops the I-130 from processing... Let the I-130 produce a P2 FIRST and THEN decided if you want to file a I-129F as insurance...

David, you are kidding right , P-2 at 3 months is a fairytail now days , its more like 5- 6 months , even VJ has CSC at 150 days as a avarage B)

I know.. Yes, I do... :D

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

The time from when you first sent in your paper work has gone up almost every day lately on VJ!!! Ouch!! :D

From the time you sent it in to NOA1 is now 29-32 days.

NOA1 until NOA2 is now around 134-136 days.

I am glad I missed that mess, now just waiting on the backside!! :)

The time from when you first sent in your paper work has gone up almost every day lately on VJ!!! Ouch!! :D

I was fortunate, last year when I filed I-129F, it was just after the IMBRA RFE mess of Spring 2006, you should have seen the wailing and gnashing of teeth on VJ over that debacle.

This one should net be so bad, just a bubble.

The time from when you first sent in your paper work has gone up almost every day lately on VJ!!! Ouch!! B)

I was fortunate, last year when I filed I-129F, it was just after the IMBRA RFE mess of Spring 2006, you should have seen the wailing and gnashing of teeth on VJ over that debacle.

This one should net be so bad, just a bubble.

Fortunate indeed Dan. :D

I believe you had the fastest processing time for K-1 NOA2 for China in recent history. I was a bit peeved at the time. :D

But it's all good now. Your wife and my wife entered the US on the same day but at different PoEs of course.

Guest Mike and Lily

The time from when you first sent in your paper work has gone up almost every day lately on VJ!!! Ouch!! :)

I am glad I missed that mess, now just waiting on the backside!! :pash:

You'll go through the front side again when you apply for AOS. So don't be too thankful just yet!

P2 will take about 3 months.

The key point your at is, whether you file the I-129F for K3 or not?

I recommend not doing that since it stops the I-130 from processing... Let the I-130 produce a P2 FIRST and THEN decided if you want to file a I-129F as insurance...

MY P2 did not take long at VSC, only 8 months. yeah it was painful.