I797, Notice of Action

Leiqin Zhu

Notice Type: Approval Notice

Section: Asylee adjustment

COAL AS6

The above application has been approved. Prior to receiving your permanent resident card you may be required to report for biometrics processing. Please do not take any action at this time. If you are required to report for this processing, you will receive another notice advising you of the date, time and location to appear.

If you have not received your permanent resident card or the above mentioned notice to appear for biometrics processing in 90 days, please call this office at the number listed below.

Is this what you guys call 'touched'?

Leiqin Zhu

Notice Type: Approval Notice

Section: Asylee adjustment

COAL AS6

The above application has been approved. Prior to receiving your permanent resident card you may be required to report for biometrics processing. Please do not take any action at this time. If you are required to report for this processing, you will receive another notice advising you of the date, time and location to appear.

If you have not received your permanent resident card or the above mentioned notice to appear for biometrics processing in 90 days, please call this office at the number listed below.

Is this what you guys call 'touched'?

wow! after 6 years! Finally!

A big congrats to Leiqin!!! :mbounce:

This Thanksgiving will truly be a time for thanks at the Dennis household.

Thanks everyone. I will pass on your congrats to Leiqin.

Interestingly, I figured that as soon as I filed AP this would happen, now that the Gov't has my $305 filing fee. :D

Also interesting, Leiqin demanded that I cancel her Asylee application, as her girlfriend told her she'd better. :Dah: Looks like I was wise to take our attorney's advice and not do it.

Still, won't rest easy nor be comfortable until this milestone is behind us and the Green Card is in her hand finally. :)