Progress of GC processing

I still haven't heard a thing and the number still does not show. I called the 1-800-375-5283 number and got nowhere. I was told that the receipt number is not in their system. However, I talked to a supervisor who told me that it does not mean the number is not valid. :toot: ;)

I got an unexpected call from a USCIS survey. They knew that I had recently called. Some of the questions they asked were: how was our phone service? Was the man you talked to polite? Did he raise his voice? How do you rate our website? Were you able to get the information you wanted? etc. It was quite a lengthy survey, so maybe they are trying to improve. Who knows. I was very honest and told the lady that I had not received "ANY" information from them. :toot:

I still haven't heard a thing and the number still does not show. I called the 1-800-375-5283 number and got nowhere. I was told that the receipt number is not in their system. However, I talked to a supervisor who told me that it does not mean the number is not valid. :( :surprise:

I got an unexpected call from a USCIS survey. They knew that I had recently called. Some of the questions they asked were: how was our phone service? Was the man you talked to polite? Did he raise his voice? How do you rate our website? Were you able to get the information you wanted? etc. It was quite a lengthy survey, so maybe they are trying to improve. Who knows. I was very honest and told the lady that I had not received "ANY" information from them. :roller:

Our tax dollars hard at work. Just think how much faster it would go if that person was a trained case worker actually working on cases x every survey caller.

We sent our I-751 to CSC in on September 20th they received the 24th. USCIS notified us of wife's biometric appointment for November 15th and it was the day before her appointment that it showed up online. Then we were notified December 11th of our card production order. It seem to work fine for us once they inputed our original informaton as to receiving our request for removal of conditions which we received October 15th online.

Edited by BillV 8-16-2004 (see edit history)