Progress

Sent Lisa's I-751 application in on Oct 13.

Got the USPS delivery confirmation that they received it Oct 16.

The check just cleared my bank 11-2.

So I looked at the check image.

It shows processed 10-31 and has a WSC number handwritten on it not quite legible enough to make out the whole number, but this means they transferred it to CSC. Same place her Son's I-130 is being processed.

I'm guessing the extension letter should arrive in the next week or two.

Does this shound about right??

Edited by C4Racer (see edit history)

You may want to read USCIS FAQ on Receipting Delays.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...0004718190aRCRD

Hopefully you should see the extension letter within the month.

Saw that Dan, but thanks. Those links were useful. They are updating the receipt times every week. One of the things that helped immensely was I sent them a check, once cashed I could see the image online from my bank. USCIS writes your receipt number on the check, so I knew the app is being processed at CSC. I cheked the receipt times and saw CSC was processing date was 10-16.

Today we got I-797C in the mail. Now it says we are waiting for biometrics appointment. It stated in the letter about supporting docs and if not done make sure and send them in. Oh Please, I sent them the kitchen sink. Everything they listed, they already have and then some.

I recommend sending them payment by personal check. It provides another way to track progress of your app. and gives you proof of payment once they cash it since they write the receipt number on your check. There is no doubt what application your payment is to be applied.

Our biometrics letter came the same day as the NOA. I also sent a personal check and was able to read the LIN # on it. I tried to type into the case status online but it didn't come up. When our NOA came it had a different # on it.

Our biometrics letter came the same day as the NOA. I also sent a personal check and was able to read the LIN # on it. I tried to type into the case status online but it didn't come up. When our NOA came it had a different # on it.

My NOA has the same number, but the letter says I won't be able to access the status online until I get the ASC appointment notice (biometrics). We'll see. I won't be holding my breathe.