Fingerprints required after Pink slip

Don

We pushed our way into the consulate this afternoon. The paper said to return Monday thru Wed after 2:00 pm. We went back this morning, Friday, and asked to speak with some one. They said to come back at 2:00 this afternoon. We went back and they had Ping's name at the door on the 4 floor to be let up. We went up, I was not allowed to go with her into visa unit. They directed me to the American services, in there they would not tell me anything, so i went back out and asked a guard to hand my passport into Ping waiting int he visa unit. In the visa unit they took Ping's $85 dollars (yes, we must pay to wait longer, not everyone can do this) and took her fingerprints. The would not take her passport and seemed sort of confused on what to do. The VO did tell her that the problem is a person from her area similar age with same name that is causing some type of problem. They said it should be resolved quickly, but until it is in our hands who knows. We will return Monday morning at 9:00 and try to push our way up again. Plus, i will attend ACH again Monday afternoon. Let me know if you any additional info.

Don,

I hope they can separate your good Ping from the "bad" Ping that is making your lives hell. Hope GUZ can finally put the evil twin issue to rest.

Let Zachary, Phil and I know if you need Team Alpha and Team Bravo to be on the alert. :rolleyes:

I guess this gives her better reason to consider taking your last name (as opposed to keeping her own) once you get married!

ILS

Don,

I hope they can separate your good Ping from the "bad" Ping that is making your lives hell. Hope GUZ can finally put the evil twin issue to rest.

Let Zachary, Phil and I know if you need Team Alpha and Team Bravo to be on the alert. :rolleyes:

I guess this gives her better reason to consider taking your last name (as opposed to keeping her own) once you get married!

ILS

http://www.remaltd.com/images/oyun/pc/alpha%20team.jpg

Don

Don't forget you can always activate your US CFL backup teams by pushing one of these buttons. <_<

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/3336/eg12wmci9.jpg

Just kidding. Hope everything goes well with you.

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

I ate sheep last night for dinner. Which one will help more i wonder?

This confused me too. It seems they ask everyone for fingerprints now. They say that it, "helps to make sure you have no trouble when you arrive in the states." But they can't say more than that.

In any case, it's $85 and about 10 minutes so you might as well get it done. But don't worry about it!

This confused me too. It seems they ask everyone for fingerprints now. They say that it, "helps to make sure you have no trouble when you arrive in the states." But they can't say more than that.

In any case, it's $85 and about 10 minutes so you might as well get it done. But don't worry about it!

This seems to be a bit more, most people only get the index fingers. Here is all 10 and they will not tell her when things will be ready. They have taken back the pink and it seems is treated this like a blue now. I will know more after ACH this afternoon.

Guest Mike and Lily

First an 11 month name check, now fingerprints? Couldn't they have figured that out in the 11 months? GUZ, give these people their visa, haven't they been through enough!!!