Sunshine got the pink!

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I think Sunshine was interviewed by James.

She will pick up her visa on Saturday, a day later than expected. It appears that GUZ is running behind a bit, probably with so many pinks being issued recently! Another of her 001 K-1 friends interviewed with her on Wednesday but her visa also will also not ready until Saturday.

For those who want to understand the visa issuance process a bit more, once the SO is approved with a pink, he/she will pay 20 RMB for a shipping fee to get a EMS tracking number. This tracking number can be checked online for delivery. The SO should remember to bring the extra 20 RMB to the interview, since he/she will pay immediately after receiving her pink paper.

The fee is slightly higher (up to 35 RMB for next day service) if you wish to have the passport shipped by EMS to another Guangdong province address, the express courier service (think Express Mail by USPS). However, this is only available within Guangdong province for some unascertainable reason (even GUZ doesn't have an answer since it is out of their jurisdiction to guarantee this).

ILS

Thanks for the extra information about something that I have never seen on here before?? Too much talk of dange goats and sheep crap!! :unsure:

My divorce was over 26 years ago, so should not even be brought up but....... I have two sons on my tax records from someone I was with for 17 years but did not marry, we will see? :P