We got PINK!!

Way to go!!! What great news Dave. I'm so happy for you both, and I know Clayton, Michael, Rob, and the others will follow you in the pink cloud.

Take care,

tsap seui

Thanks so much for your nice words tsap seui. God I hope so. Is this not so cool for Dave and Christine?????? I just told Clayton that I feel like my brother just got married!!!! : )

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, it a great feeling to see Dave and Christine get the pink, just as it will be for the rest of you guys. We're all family and it's great to see good news.

tsap seui

Thanks to all for the kind words. :P

I'm in the hotel room doing some last minute surfing before we head to the airport for the flight home.

China's been great but it'll be nice to get home with Christine after all this time. :roller:

It's our pleasure my friend. Thanks for staying in touch with us all and please take care of your sweet Christine and have a safe trip back!!!

Great meeting you Christine.

I had to book after Getting through customs. Crap I had no Idea it would that easy. They just hannded my gal ger Passport and said goodbye.

I had to get to work to catch my boss. Tomorrow is the most important meeting of my career tomorrow, so I really had no time to spare.

I hope all went well with you at customes. I sort of figured they would check your stuff if you declared anything. It's better to declare than to not and face penalties.

This weekend I am Heading to Northern Wisconsin . but maybe after that we can get together for Dinner with the wives.

Great meeting you! I will try to contact you sometime soon.