K-3 Interview Advice

Carlos

As I stated, I am pissed because my wife and I have been separated for 13 months. She had her interview today - 24Sep07 and was denied.

This may have been posted but I am writing it now so everyone understands.

For K-3 visas, when your wife receives the P4, provide all the information that is on the P4.

In addition, look at the evidence that they are requesting for the K1 visa. Get all the letters, e-mails, pictures etc. and be ready to provide it in case you get the same idiot my wife got. Give them the kitchen sink.

I have read all the documentation and nothing states that they want this info for the K-3. In addition, my wife brought all our wedding pictures. I had to be in China for those pictures to be taken. Our marriage license, which means I had to be in China, go to GUZ to get a letter of ability to marry, then get married. They told her they did not want any of that information. They wanted the information as if we were applying for a K-1.

So, when you prepare for the K-3, ensure that you are preparing for both the K-3 and K-1. It is funny because the K-3 was suppose to help your wife get here quicker. I think it would have been faster if we would have said we were not married and filed the K-1.

CR-1 visa is the first step in the K-3 application process, File I-130 for CR-1 and then when you get the NOA1 form for the I-130, you file I-129F for the K-3.

Did NVC send you a bill for I-864? This is usually the first part of the CR-1 visa process.

Also what exactly did the blue slip indicate they needed?

Yes, I did file the I-130. There is no GUZ case number assigned to it. Don't know why. USCIS said that the I-129F will process faster than the I-130. The I-129F was mailed April 2, 2007. The I-130 has not been sent to GUZ.

If you read what I wrote, that is exactly what they asked for:

*** In addition, look at the evidence that they are requesting for the K1 visa. Get all the letters, e-mails, pictures etc. and be ready to provide it in case you get the same idiot my wife got.

In addition, look at the evidence that they are requesting for the K1 visa. Get all the letters, e-mails, pictures etc. and be ready to provide it in case you get the same idiot my wife got. Give them the kitchen sink.

I have read all the documentation and nothing states that they want this info for the K-3.

They wanted the information as if we were applying for a K-1.

Letters, emails, and pictures are needed at a K3 interview as well as a K1 interview. You have to prove that the relationship is bona fide. As you have said, "give them the kitchen sink." I'm not sure I'm following your logic about not needing any of this information. It has always been needed. Thos items are what is needed to prove a legitimate relationship otherwise, with the high fraudulant matters found in GZ, they will deny you. That quick, that simple.

Anyways, don't sweat it. Do whatever the blueslip says to do and do it quickly. That is the only way to ensure the issuance of a visa.

-good luck

Guest Rob & Jin

I have read all the documentation and nothing states that they want this info for the K-3.

They wanted the information as if we were applying for a K-1.

Letters, emails, and pictures are needed at a K3 interview as well as a K1 interview. You have to prove that the relationship is bona fide. As you have said, "give them the kitchen sink." I'm not sure I'm following your logic about not needing any of this information. It has always been needed. Thos items are what is needed to prove a legitimate relationship otherwise, with the high fraudulant matters found in GZ, they will deny you. That quick, that simple.

Anyways, don't sweat it. Do whatever the blueslip says to do and do it quickly. That is the only way to ensure the issuance of a visa.

-good luck

I dont understand your thinking Carlos, no offence meant, but you tell us to take the "kitchen sink" but sent your wife for the interview, with nothing but 13 month old wedding photos as proof of a bonafide ongoing relationship, in a country with amongst the highest visa fraud rates. Sorry this happened but to be honest, it's not really susprising. I hope it was just a blue, not white. My advice is to read alot of the posts here learn and hopefully overcome.

Good luck