P4 documents?

I prepared all our forms using the fillable pdf files. We did duplicates of the D156 and D157, 2 english and 2 chinese. We only used the bar code version. For GNI 2, D156K, GIV 24 we did one copy.

Are you sure DS-156 and DS-157 need to be done in both English AND Chinese?

I don't see that requested anywhere on the forms? I DID see on GUZ's website (General Info/Visa Application Form) a request for "some" questions (DS-156: 6, 7, 8, 9, 15, 18, 20) and (DS-157: 5, 6, 7, 12, 17) to "ALSO" be answered in Chinese characters. Is this why you and some others have duplicated forms in Chinese? Was that in the packet instructions or should I explain to my SO?

We originally only did the English versions but had read on CFL some of the hospitals want the Chinese versions too. Sure enough when my SO did her medical in Beijing they also wanted the Chinese versions. We had them prepared so it was no big deal. The Chinese versions should be in the packet or download from this site.

Thanks Houston. That's what I remember reading as well.

One question. Can the fillable forms be completed in Chinese by my SO in China or does she need to do them by hand?

Thanks for asking Dave. I'm with you on these forms. Wish there was a place that had both fillable and savable to e-mail my SO as reference. My SO does not have a printer so I'm assuming "hand-filled" with my honey.

I sent my SO completed fillable forms for everything. However, she filled in the two Chinese by herself. Those forms were in the Packet received from GUZ.

I prepared all our forms using the fillable pdf files. We did duplicates of the D156 and D157, 2 english and 2 chinese. We only used the bar code version. For GNI 2, D156K, GIV 24 we did one copy.

I don't see that requested anywhere on the forms? I DID see on GUZ's website (General Info/Visa Application Form) a request for "some" questions (DS-156: 6, 7, 8, 9, 15, 18, 20) and (DS-157: 5, 6, 7, 12, 17) to "ALSO" be answered in Chinese characters. Is this why you and some others have duplicated forms in Chinese? Was that in the packet instructions or should I explain to my SO?

We originally only did the English versions but had read on CFL some of the hospitals want the Chinese versions too. Sure enough when my SO did her medical in Beijing they also wanted the Chinese versions. We had them prepared so it was no big deal. The Chinese versions should be in the packet or download from this site.

One question. Can the fillable forms be completed in Chinese by my SO in China or does she need to do them by hand?

Thanks for asking Dave. I'm with you on these forms. Wish there was a place that had both fillable and savable to e-mail my SO as reference. My SO does not have a printer so I'm assuming "hand-filled" with my honey.

I sent my SO completed fillable forms for everything. However, she filled in the two Chinese by herself. Those forms were in the Packet received from GUZ.

I'll be scanning and e-mailing jpgs or pdf's of all forms to help my SO. Wishe they were ALL "fillable" and "savable" as pdf's!

I'll be scanning and e-mailing jpgs or pdf's of all forms to help my SO. Wishe they were ALL "fillable" and "savable" as pdf's!

Those forms that were not fillable I created them to be fillable. Send me your email and I will send you what you need. Giv 24, GNI2, etc