New AOS receipt number still can't be entered

What receipt # ??

firstly, david, can you move this to the right section(AOS)? sorry...

Well, application# for my i485 NOA(1797). A new MSC********* number. I got a new MSC* number for the I765 and I got a new one for I485. So total with the i130/i129f I have 4 numbers, 3 MSC and one WAC (i130).

This last MSC# for i485 I got can't be entered into the USCIS case status site...says the number is invalid. When I got the i765# a couple weeks ago I was able to enter the number the same day as I got the notice.

my case type says: i485 Application to Register Permanent Resident or Adjust Status.

My wife received her NOA1 for AOS back in late July, it was dated 7/19/07. To this day, she still cannot access her case status online. I check everyday. Stupid dumbasses. :(

Our biometrics is tomorrow so we'll see if there's any credibility to the theory that once the bio is done that the case status will magically appear online. My wife has even received her Appointment Letter and she's still not in the online system yet. Dumbasses! :eatyum:

What receipt # ??

Well, application# for my i485 NOA(1797). A new MSC********* number. I got a new MSC* number for the I765 and I got a new one for I485. So total with the i130/i129f I have 4 numbers, 3 MSC and one WAC (i130).

This last MSC# for i485 I got can't be entered into the USCIS case status site...says the number is invalid. When I got the i765# a couple weeks ago I was able to enter the number the same day as I got the notice.

my case type says: i485 Application to Register Permanent Resident or Adjust Status.

Sounds like it's a typo, and you need to get it fixed. Otherwise, the fingerprints may not show up in your file. InfoPass appointment time?

Wait - do you have a MSC number already for the I-485 that you CAN successfully enter?

The way I read your post was that this was a second MSC number for the I-485.

Sounds like it's a typo, and you need to get it fixed. Otherwise, the fingerprints may not show up in your file. InfoPass appointment time?

how retarded are these people?

I don't really think you want to know. This morning I scheduled another infopass....nothing else I can do now that so many have been getting AOS interview notices while Ling and I sit here on our thumbs watching the months go by.

My wife received her NOA1 for AOS back in late July, it was dated 7/19/07. To this day, she still cannot access her case status online. I check everyday. Stupid dumbasses. :P

Our biometrics is tomorrow so we'll see if there's any credibility to the theory that once the bio is done that the case status will magically appear online. My wife has even received her Appointment Letter and she's still not in the online system yet. Dumbasses! :pilot:

What receipt # ??

:o be sure to let us know... i'll wait on this theory to see if it works for you before flipping out i guess.

Wait - do you have a MSC number already for the I-485 that you CAN successfully enter?

The way I read your post was that this was a second MSC number for the I-485.

no, randy, just this one msc number only that can't be entered. just like lance's i suppose.

I also have an MSC number. Biometrics was yesterday. It will not accept my number as well on USCIS website. :lol:

My experience was that for months it wouldn't accept the number until one day, much to my surprise, it accepted it. A week later, I got an interview notice in the mail. I surmise that they finally "touched" our case!

Hopefully you guys won't have to wait as long as we did. (20 mos.)

-Happy trails! :lol:

I also have an MSC number. Biometrics was yesterday. It will not accept my number as well on USCIS website. :smartass:

My experience was that for months it wouldn't accept the number until one day, much to my surprise, it accepted it. A week later, I got an interview notice in the mail. I surmise that they finally "touched" our case!

Hopefully you guys won't have to wait as long as we did. (20 mos.)

-Happy trails! :(

Well, we went to my wife's biometrics appointment today. Everything went smoothly. IN and OUT in 20 minutes. No fuss. No one smiled, so I wrote "It would be nice if the staff would smile a bit" on the comment card but my wife rated everything "excellent" otherwise. I think she was too generous. :lol:

I just checked online and our MSC number still shows NOTHING. We're not in the system.

And TY99, my wife already received her appointment letter--notice dated 8/30/07--and she's still not in the system. It's a pain in the royal ass calling USCIS info line just to get a one sentence status update. :smartass:

Anyway, we have our interview date. I suppose we just wait now.

Anyone know if there have been cases where even after an interview date has been setup, USCIS somehow sends yet another RFE? Or is it the case that once USCIS sends out an interview notice, that they would not request any further RFEs--at least not until the actual interview?