Evolution of Relationship

I have written a nice one-pager and will sign/notarize and instruct my SO to give with my passport. Is it necessary for my SO to write the same? (or perhaps she just sign mine also when I send to her/or give with my passport...Wouldn't this kinda void signature notarization?)

Here is what I did, because it [really] made me feel "comfortable". :lol:

I included a two page letter outlining our evolution of relationship within the ¡®evidence of a bona fide relationship¡¯ component of my I-130, under #6, ¡®additional documentation to establish there is an ongoing marital union¡®. I also slipped this doc¡¯ into the I-129f case file.

I wrote it from my heart, and outlined the chronology of our relationship, the visits, and her impact on my life.

It is in both case files, for [all] in the 'chain' to read, if they so choose.

Yes, maybe the jury is still out with respect to gaining any ground with the insertion of this in the file; however, I also doubt I will be penalized for its inclusion. :D

Here is what I did, because it [really] made me feel "comfortable". :bangin:

I included a two page letter outlining our evolution of relationship within the ¡®evidence of a bona fide relationship¡¯ component of my I-130, under #6, ¡®additional documentation to establish there is an ongoing marital union¡®. I also slipped this doc¡¯ into the I-129f case file.

I wrote it from my heart, and outlined the chronology of our relationship, the visits, and her impact on my life.

Yes, maybe the jury is still out with respect to gaining any ground with the insertion of this in the file; however, I also doubt I will be penalized for its inclusion. :exclaim:

Just out of curiosity, typed or hand written? Were either notarized also?

Yes, maybe the jury is still out with respect to gaining any ground with the insertion of this in the file; however, I also doubt I will be penalized for its inclusion. :exclaim:

Roger, I liked the ending you included. I think it's good to do what you feel comfortable with, or what makes you feel better. It may not help, but I also believe it won't hurt. So if it makes you feel [really] comfortable including such a letter, by all means. :bangin:

Just out of curiosity, typed or hand written? Were either notarized also?

Everything I submitted in my three case files, was typed.

Moreover, I signed the letter/documents included in the files, as originals. I could not see a reason to have a document of this nature, notarized.