Pretty Package

What Roger said ... plus remember ...

The definition of victory is getting the visa!

not ...

- getting annoyed/angry

- "I'll show them"

- etc, etc

:)

I absolutely agree with Rog and Jim.

When I put together my I-129f, I followed the guidelines that Michael has provided for you along with ALOT of help from the members here including, if memory serves, quite a bit from Randy as well. :)

Actually our "shipmate" Clayton provided this great info. I'm heading back to Office Depot and Staples tomorrow for Acco fastners, dividers, and folders. (and I had such nice 3 ring folders assembled!)...looks like fourth trip to office supply stores this week!!!!

My bad. Sorry Clayton. That's what happens when I post in a hurry at work. :)

What a bunch of wuses.

Do a table of contents in whatever order seems logical to you; just make sure the check is on top of the contents page so they can see it. Then take it somewhere that has an industrial strength stapling machine. Whack at least three staples though it so nothing gets lost in shipping.

Punching holes and giving them office supplies? Why????? Are you trying to put their contract workers out of work?

Geez, don't sugar coat it, tell it like it is? I just redid all my stuff and then called my broker and bought 10,000 shares of Office Depot, Office Max, and Staples....

What a bunch of wuses.

Do a table of contents in whatever order seems logical to you; just make sure the check is on top of the contents page so they can see it. Then take it somewhere that has an industrial strength stapling machine. Whack at least three staples though it so nothing gets lost in shipping.

Punching holes and giving them office supplies? Why????? Are you trying to put their contract workers out of work?

Geez, don't sugar coat it, tell it like it is? I just redid all my stuff and then called my broker and bought 10,000 shares of Office Depot, Office Max, and Staples....

My real point is that it don't make a lot of difference as long as everything is in the envelope.

Someone once posted about taking a filing in to a local office (when you used to be able to do that) and followed the instructions to a "T". The gal who took the application tore it apart, shot a glare at the presenter, and reassembled it all.

I also know some folks who decided to submit everything they could think of including interview overcome materials. So they sent in a petition that was six inches thick. Sure enough, they got multiple RFE's for stuff that was included because there was simply too much to wade through in the original stack.

If it makes ya feel better to punch holes, buy special folders and clips, go for it. But, it by no means a necessity and it will make no difference in how long it takes to get your approval.

I know. And I knew what you meant. Just poking fun. Your words are respected, and always taken as "gospel".

I feel a bit silly because I will do (and redo) all that is posted and written, and finding myself making many changes along the way. Fortunately, I am resilient and patient.

We all just want to do the "right" thing, and don't want delays for silly stuff like filing requirements and details. I'm sure you remember : ).